PDA

View Full Version : Is Conflagration broken?

Archived Post
01-27-2010, 06:38 PM
I logged onto my Fire character today to test the changes to Conflagration (Rank 3, no Burning Rain), and found that it's acting up.
When I use it at range, it does 1 tick of damage to the target (but none of the enemies around it), and then it stops working. At this point, the fire rain animation plays on me, and any enemies who enter melee are damaged.

Archived Post
01-27-2010, 06:53 PM
I logged onto my Fire character today to test the changes to Conflagration (Rank 3, no Burning Rain), and found that it's acting up.
When I use it at range, it does 1 tick of damage to the target (but none of the enemies around it), and then it stops working. At this point, the fire rain animation plays on me, and any enemies who enter melee are damaged.This is a new bug in this patch. I discovered it, but they didn't fix it. The only way to not get this behavior is to, you guessed it, not rank it up. They fix one bug, only to replace it with another. You literally have to stand amongst the enemies in order to get a ranked conflagration to work even somewhat. Burning Rain is still broken, and for now truly uesless. Nailed to the Ground works fine. Neither cause this bug; only ranking does. Over 3 months now this power has been all kinds of messed up, and things aren't looking up. For now I would suggest dropping it.

Archived Post
02-11-2010, 08:09 AM
I'm going to bump this message up in hopes that a dev sees it. I put in a ticket, but have yet to hear back. This power is seriously broken and needs fixing.

Archived Post
02-12-2010, 01:11 AM
My Fire character is waiting for this fix. Has anyone bugged it?

Archived Post
02-12-2010, 12:04 PM
Its been having different bugs for a long time it has been attempted to be fixed many times as well and I belive they are working on it

Archived Post
02-12-2010, 01:33 PM
Everyone with a Fire char, test it out, and make/subscribe to appropriate bug ticket.

Archived Post
02-19-2010, 02:42 PM
A fix to this bug is currently in QA for review. It will be working it's way to PTS and on to LIVE once it has been finalized.