PDA

View Full Version : Consistance lag at certain time of day

Archived Post
01-24-2010, 03:42 PM
At 19:00 ET (00:00 GT), and for a couple of hours, the game serious lags. Once I load in a zone, I have to wait between 30 to 90 seconds before I can play. After the long load, and then the 30 to 90 seconds of rubber banding I'm fine till I load another zone - generally. Is anyone else having a consistence lag at this time of day or really any time of day? Just trying to find out is it is speciafic to me, and would appreciate any yes/no answers so I can proceed to log a ticket with Cryptic, my ISP, or search further into my computer.

NOTE:
It is not game settings, for I can play without lag during the day, and early evening (except Lagmuria ;) ). I have also checked, and no security system is performing a scan.

Archived Post
01-24-2010, 03:51 PM
If I am correct that is 16:00 server time (GT = GMT) ? If so, I often play then but don't notice anything special at that time (definitely not 60-90 seconds of post-load lag, I have never had that). You can use a small newtwork Ping utility to see your lag for major website like www.google.com, etc, to determine if it is a more general problem with your ISP or computer.

Archived Post
01-24-2010, 05:08 PM
Yes, I mean GMT. If the server is in the PT zone, then yes it would be 1600 GMT server time.

But ty, I am trying to determine if it something local, ISP, or Cryptic.

Archived Post
01-24-2010, 07:27 PM
i never experience lag so i dont know what you talkin bout