PDA

View Full Version : Not sure of the problem

Archived Post
12-31-2009, 10:48 PM
I have posted in another thread about this and I'm not sure what to do, I even asked what I need to send you and got NO response.

When playing CO I seem to be able to play between 4 and 20 minutes before the game freezes and the audio loops. I have to do a reboot with the power button.

So far I have gone above and beyond each minimum spec on my computer short of buying a new cpu. This is still above minimum requirements. I bought a different sound card because you disabled the sound on my onboard realtek. I bought a better graphics card because I thought that maybe my onboard graphics weren't good enough. I bought windows7 because I thought it might be an issue with vista. I have updated every possible driver that I could to no avail. Your game simply will not play on my pc.

I have the following hardware and OS

Windows 7 64bit
Pentium E5200 Processor
4gb ram
344gb free on hdd
nVidia GeForce 9400GT
Direct X 10
Rocketfish 5.1 sound card

Again ALL drivers are up to date. What do I need to play your game. I have dialed down the graphics until it looks terrible and I still get freezes.

I am confused and need help. Everything else runs fine on my pc. It is some kind of clash caused by your software.

PLEASE HELP!

Archived Post
01-01-2010, 01:56 PM
maybe is that 64bit windows problem - i have almost same hw and 32bit vista and everything is perfect, try run 32bit system on virtual pc and try run CO