PDA

View Full Version : Cryptic-Please forward your resources to this jewel!

Archived Post
11-17-2009, 04:28 AM
Hi,

Me and i guess alot of others dont care about STO, the tight dresses and all this cheesy Star Trek stuff is definitely not for everyone.
I really love what I saw in CO for the last 3 Days. I just started playing and had a blast! You should know that this game could be a huge success, if you would put all your efforts in it.

On our earth there are two major different Sci-Fi factions. It is Star Trek vs. Star Wars.
I for one are from the Star Wars faction and I would not even touch STO with a barge pole.

CO is the way to go! CO is superior to STO! Make it the uber success! :-)

Archived Post
11-17-2009, 04:33 AM
On our earth there are two different Sci-Fi factions.

Only two? Last I counted there were at least 6 different factions, sub-factions not included, in television and film alone.

And we haven't even touched books yet.

Archived Post
11-17-2009, 05:03 AM
Ok

Archived Post
11-17-2009, 07:25 AM
Battletech > *

/thread

Archived Post
11-17-2009, 07:34 AM
Well alright!!! :cool:

Archived Post
11-17-2009, 08:49 AM
You dissin' my SGU?

Proceed with caution, sir. Proceed with caution.

Archived Post
11-17-2009, 08:53 AM
ut oh.... you ****ed off the stargaters...you are doomed! :p

Archived Post
11-17-2009, 09:14 AM
Hi,

Me and i guess alot of others dont care about STO, the tight dresses and all this cheesy Star Trek stuff is definitely not for everyone.
I really love what I saw in CO for the last 3 Days. I just started playing and had a blast! You should know that this game could be a huge success, if you would put all your efforts in it.

On our earth there are two major different Sci-Fi factions. It is Star Trek vs. Star Wars.
I for one are from the Star Wars faction and I would not even touch STO with a barge pole.

CO is the way to go! CO is superior to STO! Make it the uber success! :-)

you do realize, contrary to the belief of many naysayers

they have not taken away from the funding of CO at all...its as it has been, fixes/changes are going in constantly, we got a huge new dungeon coming in this month, another event next month, and so on

does this sound like abandonment for STO to you? no, its just people sounding off that way under the assumption that a company can only have 1 game, when in fact, its easily possible to run 2+

Archived Post
11-17-2009, 09:16 AM
You like the game. So do I.