PDA

View Full Version : idea fo make being in a sg meaningful

Archived Post
11-12-2009, 11:55 AM
How about a SG nemesis, kinda like each person's toon nemisis. the SG founder makes the nemesis at time of SG creation and its pretty much the same thing as making your own nemesis. Just like how your nemisis sends minnions after you, the SG nemesis sends his minnions after random people in the SG. After enough clues have been collected by the SG members, the SG can participate in something like a 25 man+ raid on the SG's nemesis base. Make him into a lvl 40 legendary so its acually a challange for the SG to take him down. Would be cool to see him team up with the SG's member's individual nemesis or even other SG's nemesis and stuff like that.

Archived Post
11-12-2009, 12:13 PM
I think this would be a great idea....

As long as it is not bugged. I can see lvl 40 SG Nemisis's minions attacking my lvl 13.

I think this is a great concept.

Archived Post
11-12-2009, 02:01 PM
I think this would be a great idea....

As long as it is not bugged. I can see lvl 40 SG Nemisis's minions attacking my lvl 13.

I think this is a great concept.

The triggered nemesis henchmen that attack you are spawned at the level of the person who triggered the spawn.

I am lvl 40 and I have side kicked down and my Nemesis' henchmen that were spawned were the level I was side kicking down to.

I like the idea of a SG nemesis this would be fun.

Archived Post
11-12-2009, 02:55 PM
Ya this sounds like an awesome idea. I remember some talk about this before the game was actually released. But i think there would have to be a good system for the minion level, as zugzug said, lvl 40's vs a lvl 13 isn't to great, but doogle had the great idea of the minions being the level of the person who spawned it but... the nemesis' level and rank would be different, i know 2 lvl 40's can take out a lvl 42 legendary with ease (I've done it) and a level 40 cosmic is well...ridiculous, it took 20 people to kill teleiosaurus...maybe around a lvl 25-39 cosmic?

And another thing is the SG size. I have characters in SG's from 15 people and some in SG's as big as 2 people so. Hmm, maybe the SG nem would be a cosmic, but in the creator, there's a option added in the creator to enter the SG size (or it could be automatic, i don't know) anyway, the size would dictate the nems level, and you sold be able to edit the SG size number depending on how many people leave/join your SG. again it could be automatic, i don't know how it wold work)

but, i'm sure these are only small problems that could be solved in a short time by some devs or even players :)

Oh! and you should also be able make the SG nem monolithic :)

well, thats my 2 cents, I really do like this idea!

Archived Post
11-12-2009, 03:05 PM
forgot there is a rank above legendary and you can make foes higher then the max lvl cap. cosmic it is then.

Archived Post
11-12-2009, 09:26 PM
Sounds like a good idea specially for when they introduce SG housing/bases. The nemesis would randomly attack the HQ's and we would be forced to protect it, in doing so we won/looted something blah blah. if we failed to defeat him though.. a penalty would be in play, maybe it took a portion of the Sg's bank money, or maybe the nemi stole our supplies or w/e decorations/tables and stuff you have sitting in there..

There could be flaws with this though, say he( sg nemesis) decided to attack with 2 people online.. and they were lvl 10's.. ya know, something like that, so they would have to put a limit on when the nemesis spawned say only if 10 lvl 30+ people were on or something.