PDA

View Full Version : BEFORE you post a "calling out thread"...

Archived Post
10-14-2009, 07:26 AM
STOP...go get a drink....take a deep breath...then refelct on the fact that we know about the current powers issue, we areall dealing with it....you are not special...we don't want to hear about your match...odds are we just had one ourself. plz don't make some fool famous!

Archived Post
10-14-2009, 08:08 AM
Also to note, dont do it because you'll find yourself with an infraction, even if you were keeping your language clean or were being constructive, dont try to argue back with trolls/flamers either as you will get infracted for that too.

2 infractions now, probably a 3rd for this, 1 for the post that got deleted, the 2nd for defending myself against trolls, neither have been offered an explanation apart from some C+P reason, yet the worst offenders still run around the boards flaming till the cows come home and there posts still stand.

I dont mind the infractions in all truth, I would just like to know exactly what I was infracted for rather than some C+P that doesnt exactly explain anything, and why Infractions are being dished out like smarties when there are offenders out there who are just trolling/flaming for trolling/flamings sake and there posts being left for all to see!

Archived Post
10-14-2009, 08:20 AM
...pull one out...

/petitioned

Archived Post
10-14-2009, 09:15 AM
I was told I was trolling on another forum by a forum mod, I asked them what trolling meant because i had no idea. I still don't, so i asked them If I was doing something against forum rules I appologize, but I don't know what you mean by trolling, can you explain what that is so I can avoid doing it, if I am, in fact, doing it. They responded with "trolling is .....what you were doing, now stop it" I don't think they knew what it means and to this day neither do I.

I for one am a bit sick of the repeat posts crying over the same issues, my SG is out there every day fighting these people with all the powers people are screaming about. I find that they make the game more exciting and a bigger challenge, not that I would be caught dead using them, but what do I know.

Archived Post
10-14-2009, 11:46 AM
/petitioned

i applogize if that offended...i'll edit it out...

Archived Post
10-14-2009, 11:56 AM
I was told I was trolling on another forum by a forum mod, I asked them what trolling meant because i had no idea. I still don't, so i asked them If I was doing something against forum rules I appologize, but I don't know what you mean by trolling, can you explain what that is so I can avoid doing it, if I am, in fact, doing it. They responded with "trolling is .....what you were doing, now stop it" I don't think they knew what it means and to this day neither do I.

I for one am a bit sick of the repeat posts crying over the same issues, my SG is out there every day fighting these people with all the powers people are screaming about. I find that they make the game more exciting and a bigger challenge, not that I would be caught dead using them, but what do I know.

Trolling is making a post you know will start an argument, for the deliberate purpose of starting an argument. So if I start a thread saying Teleport in gimp, that will start an argument. It's not the same thing as insulting someone but an insult can be a troll.

Which has nothing to do with this thread, so you were trolling by posting that you don't know what trolling is. So - stop it.