PDA

View Full Version : Oceanic (+10 GMT) Casual Player LF SG

Archived Post
10-14-2009, 03:50 AM
I am a long time MMO Player (if you want the list for what I have played I can give it to you but frankly meh) looking for a casually hardcore (ie gamers that take the game seriously but on a casual schedule) guild that is active between 7pm-11pm AEST weekdays. I will be playing on my level 22 toon Belum. No serious goals at the moment just want to experience the game and see as much content as possible. Please reply to this post or PM me in game Belum@Vangrat.

Archived Post
10-14-2009, 04:16 AM
Well, we don't have a schedule in any sense of the word, we're a rather spontaneous bunch :P But, have you checked out our recruitment thread?
http://forums.champions-online.com/showthread.php?t=68162

The Merchant Princes is a casual multi game guild that supports each other in all aspects of gameplay without requiring you to participate in a specific area. Please, check us out and see if we might be what you're interested in. We have players across several timezones so we might be a viable option for you. =) I'd be happy to talk to you in game as well if you like. =)

Archived Post
10-14-2009, 06:08 AM
Come take a look at us - http://thefew.stygianvault.com/index.php :). We are a UK group, but have quite erratic hours!

Archived Post
10-14-2009, 11:41 AM
Shameless bump

Archived Post
10-14-2009, 01:04 PM
I've been trying to get more oceanic players in LFG, I keep an insomniac's schedule and like people online at those odd hours. Have a couple, and while I'm a fairly hardcore player, some people are some people aren't in LFG, but most importantly, we don't have a schedule. Or rules, or anything else. It's basically just a big channel for people to group up and talk in :) Also the bank has free money in it. See my sig for details, and while I can't invite you right now due to my computer being broken for a few more days, any member can give you an invite.

Archived Post
10-14-2009, 10:15 PM
:Danother shameless bump

Archived Post
10-15-2009, 04:16 AM
another bump

Archived Post
10-15-2009, 04:35 AM
Bump for what? The SGs will find you, but you can always look for them ;)