PDA

View Full Version : Oh yeah, we have forums.

Archived Post
10-09-2009, 03:49 PM
Um, so hi. I'm MrPossessed (here anyway) storyteller, writer, RPer, nerd, etc. Just started playing a week ago, which is somewhat of a surprise, since my system is so old running CO on it probably falls under the law of processor abuse (if there is such a thing). Rather enjoying it despite slow running speed and occasional lockups when the video gets too intense (during the Destroids Rise again event, my computer makes noises that probably translate into OH GOD IT HURTS in human language). I'm hopelessly addicted to open missions. The bigger, the better.
I'm also a big fan of Tracy Butler's awesome webcomic, Lackadaisy (see sig). And, if it isn't obvious yet, I also have an unforunate habit of overusing parentheses.

Getting a new system in a week or two, and will probably be playing much more then. You can probably find me on what will most likely be my main, Somnium. Nice to meet everyone, and looking forward to chatting with y'all.

Archived Post
10-10-2009, 02:31 AM
Welcome./10char

Archived Post
10-12-2009, 09:08 AM
Welcome to CO and to the forums!

Archived Post
10-12-2009, 07:44 PM
I overuse semicolons all the time; I just can't stop using them. So there's some punctuation nerd solidarity happening here. Cool. :cool: