PDA

View Full Version : Builds/costumes/looks

Archived Post
10-08-2009, 01:50 PM
Curious to find out about how to change costumes for a different build. Do you select the second build tab when it becomes availabe then go to a tailor and change (buy) another costume? Then click on one build for one costume and then click on the second build tab for the new costume? Is rearranging the powers required or can it just be a costume change keeping the same powers in place?

Mainly I would like to know if we can change body types as well for a different build. I saw a post that suggested an SG for were-creatures only and thought that we could have a regular costume hero fo solo/non-SG group play but can click a build tab and go to full were-form for SG play. Just a thought and could use some info about this.:)

Archived Post
10-08-2009, 02:06 PM
The easiest way is to create all of the costumes first. You'll need to be at least level 15 OR in a super group before you have a second costume available.

Then, change your build (F5, F6, etc) and once in that build right-click on your portrait and change your custome that you want for that build.

Rinse and repeat as needed.

Keep in mind that anytime you change the costume by using the 'change costume' option on your portrait you will set the costume for the current build to the costume you change into, so be sure to change it back or don't do that and only use your builds.

Archived Post
10-08-2009, 02:06 PM
Yeah you can do that. I basically switch to the build i want the costume to affect, then i go to the tailor, click put on and then leave. then you can just change your build back to your other on the fly.

Yes you can have different body types, my main has one for casual, one armored, a demon form , and a were form.