PDA

View Full Version : Closing post cuz you dont like what ppl have to say?

Archived Post
10-08-2009, 12:51 PM
excuse me sr if im naive but are u staff ppl closing post just because the ppl want to say something diferent of what do u like or want to hear?

and for those whinners whinners, i read a post wich call "don't bend cause the whinners" well pal, they alredy bend several times. they bend cause the whinnes of chill, they bend cause the whinnes of TP, they bend cause whinners of whinners of whinners.

plz sr, dont put ur self on stupidity perspective. be polite. dont close threads just cuz u dont like to heard something. u run THIS forum. but u dont run MY forum or other ppls forums. so just cause u close this or other threads dont mean you can shut up me.

Archived Post
10-08-2009, 12:57 PM
I heard there was a conspiracy between Cryptic Staff and every hero in a bunny costume ingame to shut you down. I believe they're watching you right now from the pink van outside your house.

They don't close threads just because they don't want to hear the contents, they close them for breaking the rules, being off topic etc. There are plenty of threads full of critisism left to flourish.

Archived Post
10-08-2009, 01:02 PM
OK, I'm going to say this, and go get some advil or something, because I think seven or eight brain cells just committed seppuku while I read that.

The forum GMs don't lock posts because they don't like what someone has to say. They close posts because they violate the ToS, which you 'supposedly' read when you signed up for the game account.

Now I know I'm probably going to have a half dozen people telling me to STFU, English might not be his first language, but regardless of that, it must be said: Capitalize letters and learn to use spell check. I'm not kidding when I say I need painkillers now because of that post; I have a funny little condition where I hear what I'm reading in my head as I'm reading it (a form of paracusia, look it up if you're confused) and reading that post was like trying to recite Plato with a mouthful of jawbreakers after an anesthetic injection. (OK, maybe not THAT bad, but the mental image was amusing to me.)

Please, people, I'm not trying to be a grammar nazi, far from it, but at the very least exercise the spell check function.

Archived Post
10-08-2009, 01:02 PM
yeah right. when a thread trow flowers to staff no matter what it said in side, its all ok and go with the rules.

when somebody need to make a coment or what ever it goes against the staff thoughts sudenddly is against the rules too XD

yeah right. im naive.

hopefully i have an own paid forum and have a nice SG with a lot of active players and hopefully cryptic staff dont have moderator permitions there ^^

Archived Post
10-08-2009, 01:09 PM
Discussing disciplinary actions is a bannable offense. This is your warning. Do not post threads asking why other threads were closed.