PDA

View Full Version : Bloodmoon Goals?

Archived Post
09-30-2009, 02:57 PM
So with Blood Moon approaching, what's everyones first goal for the Event?

Explore the new Celestial Powerset?
Zombie Apocalypse in Canada? Are you going to fight the forces of Undead, or join them?
Fight off ravenous werewolf packs? Join them?
Free Battle of Detroit Heros?
Challenge Takofanes?
Create a Halloween Alt?

I'm definitely going to be pulling out a Halloween Alt for the event, and the Takofanes Challenge smells of group content that'll be a good times in Canada.

~I

Archived Post
09-30-2009, 02:59 PM
My goal is to create a dedicated "undead hunter" character just for the event. Hopefully celestial helps out here.

Archived Post
09-30-2009, 04:24 PM
My goal is to create a dedicated "undead hunter" character just for the event. Hopefully celestial helps out here.

*sigh* If only we had crossobws... (or a resounding "YAY!" if they exist as costume options for Archery)

Archived Post
09-30-2009, 05:04 PM
My goal is to play all the content, and hopefully not be disappointed :D

Archived Post
09-30-2009, 05:35 PM
I'll be enjoying Hollow's Eve for what it has to offer. And maybe put a nice costume on Evalia to be festive about it.

Archived Post
09-30-2009, 05:38 PM
My goal is to try and make copyright-safe costumes for my characters. I was TRYING to make a Yoko (from Gurren Lagann) costume for my munitions gal but... dang.. I just couldn't get it looking nice. :( Hmph.

Archived Post
09-30-2009, 07:02 PM
Already made my Halloween alt. Hope to level him enough that he can do all the Bloodmoon content... Just gotta get two other characters to 40 first, hehe.

Archived Post
09-30-2009, 07:38 PM
Just try to experience as much as possible.

First goal, become undead.

Archived Post
09-30-2009, 07:46 PM
My first goal is definitely going to be to become a vampire or werewolf if at all possible, just to see what that entails. Looking forward to random PvP goodness!

Archived Post
09-30-2009, 08:32 PM
My goal is to fill my bags with candy. :)

Archived Post
09-30-2009, 08:50 PM
I want a Stake gun.....

Archived Post
09-30-2009, 09:00 PM

Zombie Apocalypse in Canada? Are you going to fight the forces of Undead, or join them?
Challenge Takofanes?
Create a Halloween Alt?

I'm definitely going to be pulling out a Halloween Alt for the event, and the Takofanes Challenge smells of group content that'll be a good times in Canada.

~I

Fighting hordes of baddies is OK, but the big fights against the SVs, Legendaries and Cosmics is what I'm really in this game for. Also, the idea of the undead heroes serving Takofanes...so perverse and tragic. For me, helping to free some or all of them would be incredibly heroic and immersive.

I may take a stab at the PvP. I've been exclusively PvE, but this might be a fun way to finally go at it with other players. :)

Archived Post
09-30-2009, 09:49 PM
I'm very tempted to make a HIrcine character.

Archived Post
09-30-2009, 10:39 PM
No room for the alts I want, much less a Hallowe'en alt!

I intend to amply sample the Bloody Moony delights well in advance of All Hallow's Eve so I can amply sample some Earthly (and Earthy) delights on my favorite holiday.

Archived Post
10-01-2009, 12:31 AM
Well assuming that the Celestial powerset makes it's debut as promised...ahem...

>.>

<.<

*looks at devs*

I will be making a Halloween alt and finally filling that last character slot until we can, you know, buy more slots.

And then of course there's always just running around with my main shotgunning zombies.

Archived Post
10-01-2009, 12:32 AM
Step 1: Admire IMoriarty's avatar; it's pretty uh... pretty.
Step 2: Become locked in indecision trying to figure out what character to do stuff with. :P

Archived Post
10-01-2009, 02:52 AM
Oohh! A Halloween alt sounds good. I wanna make maybe a munitions framework like Rodge or Peter from Dawn of the Dead (1978). Not exactly them, but a SWAT-style guy that is doomed to zombiehood. Since it's Canada, maybe make him a RCMP guy. Too bad we can't fly helicopters in the game:( I wonder what his travel power would be? I guess swinging (rappelling).

Archived Post
10-01-2009, 07:21 AM

Challenge Takofanes?
Create a Halloween Alt?

~I

Have to say i'm unsure, but will probably try out the Celestial Powerset or take a look at it online if there is some information.

After that i'll probably fight the wolfpacks with my main toon.

Archived Post
10-01-2009, 07:34 AM
Get bitten and become a werewolf.

Archived Post
10-01-2009, 07:46 AM
Get bitten and become a werewolf.

Dude, you get bitten and you'd prolly turn a werewolf into a lizard.

Archived Post
10-01-2009, 08:21 AM
I'm already a wolf... if I get bitten do I just get buff or something? Or... d-do I become human?!

I'm looking forward to seeing if there's any neat stuff I can use from celestial, otherwise i'll just be trying to help the poor dead heroes and kill the taco fiend.

Archived Post
10-01-2009, 08:58 AM
Here's an FYI: You're all gonna' die,

Screaming.

Zombie Lash!

Archived Post
10-01-2009, 09:15 AM
Here's an FYI: You're all gonna' die,

Screaming.

Zombie Lash!

I'd disagree with you there because.....
"They were not composed altogether of flesh and blood. They had shape...but that shape was not made of matter. When the stars were right, They could plunge from world to world through the sky; but when the stars were wrong, They could not live. But although They no longer lived, They would never really die. They all lay in stone houses in Their great city of R'lyeh, preserved by the spells of mighty Cthulhu for a glorious resurrection when the stars and the earth might once more be ready for Them."

So you shall have your soul eaten too.

Archived Post
10-01-2009, 11:46 AM
I'm already a wolf... if I get bitten do I just get buff or something? Or... d-do I become human?!

Noo! I don't want to be a were-man! 5309
*shudders at the thought of not having fur*

Archived Post
10-01-2009, 03:47 PM
At first, when I read the Topic, I thought it said Bloodmoon Goats.

I think goats should be involved. With Zombies. Cowboy-Robot-Ninja-Zombies.

Archived Post
10-01-2009, 03:57 PM
Cowboy-Robot-Ninja-Pirate-Zombies

Archived Post
10-01-2009, 04:42 PM
Step 1: Become Zombie
Step 2: ???
Step 3: PROFIT!

Archived Post
10-01-2009, 09:37 PM
Step 1: Become Zombie
Step 2: ???
Step 3: PROFIT!

I believe Step 2 would be "BRAAINNNS"

Archived Post
10-01-2009, 11:18 PM
I would think BRAAAINS would be the profit.

Archived Post
10-01-2009, 11:35 PM
I believe Step 2 would be "BRAAINNNS"

No, it would be "Become a pirate".

Archived Post
10-01-2009, 11:37 PM
No, it would be "Become a pirate".

If by pirate you mean thief and if by thief you mean politician, I agree.

Archived Post
10-01-2009, 11:38 PM
Ravenstein's Goals for Bloodmoon

1. Discover Ultimate Rice Pudding Recipe.
2. Complete construction of invisible treehouse in RenCenter.
3. Rain fiery death upon the werewolves.
4. Not get any of my alts to 40.
5. Make new alts.
6. Teach zombie hordes the Thriller dance
7. Make sure to wear a hat at all times to protect against zombie-itis
8. There is no number 8. This was a serious planning error on my part.
9. Rain fiery death upon the Gokus.
10. Continue lobbying for school uniform outfits in costume creator.

Archived Post
10-01-2009, 11:52 PM
Well Takofanes was brutally powerful in the Table Top RPG.
I am hoping for some form of challenging group content. Wit LEWTz :D
He demands an interesting event (hopefully not open world).
I will die a little inside if its tank and spank.

Overall i don't know what to expect from Blood Moon.
I am not expecting the issue to be Huge given the time frame.
But Its a good opportunity for Cryptic to show off its stuff /wink

Archived Post
10-02-2009, 12:20 AM
We've got a werewolf themed supergroup and I expect we're going to be VERY busy fighting off werewolves so they don't ruin our street cred and dodging bullets by the rightfully paranoid other superheroes of the city.

In between I hope to defeat as many of the fourteen undead superheroes as I can possibly manage and still sleep and eat properly.

Archived Post
10-02-2009, 12:21 AM
I plan on going to Canada with a group and making Left 4 Dead references until everyone boots me out. But can you blame me? Millenium City even has a Mercy Hospital.

Archived Post
10-02-2009, 01:21 AM
I plan on going to Canada with a group and making Left 4 Dead references until everyone boots me out. But can you blame me? Millenium City even has a Mercy Hospital.

I don't blame you, I applaud you.

Also during headstart I had a pug going and there was a guy who was RP'ing as Bill (I think that's the old guys name) the whole time. I couldn't stop laughing.

Archived Post
10-02-2009, 06:01 AM
I would be for having an Arc that transcends any one Zone and creates a mystery sleuth Saga.

Plug the Mystery together Like a Snake Gulch Robot Pet and I am you huckleberry...
[which reminds me a robot was using Val Kilmer's Line from the Tombstone movie seams fitting.]

Ms Schattenjager is Quorum ing with the good wolfs for now ..But wants to remind you she needs perks or her Sorcery skills are up for bid. Beware of darkness.. it can become your friend.

El Gato Plains Drifter is all for Night of the Living Dead Tex MEx style w Ghoul salsa.. Would teach the MEnace of Phantoms from the Tomb
Salsa
Dance.
Then Tarantino them.
[no proud explode owner of 2 new Chibi Snake Gulch pets[ Ginny an jumbo]

Libertine's Unite..

Goals
1> Victory with honour [hey how'd that get here Copywrite boy!]
2> Victory with survival No Adm Nelson this one.. Ya so he won but he's now dead..
3> Victory with Profit. .Battling evil is expensive the VAt on my gear well blow me down matey
4>The secret of Rice Pudding is in the Devonshire cream..and plump raisins and caribbean nutmeg
5>Victory with Perks a nice witch hat and variety of pleated skirt should do nicely..[ For NOW]
6>Victory is like the Mayors Speech Have to ask ourselves is our children learning.. Vanguard was a great hero We have to ask the Transmigration Council what they were doing with the grant monies if the graves are getting despoiled
7>Where is US Angel
8-9-10 its all about me..greed is Gecko and Goku hair just needs Marty Stewart's stylist.. I want a paperweight Statue of ME on the Mayors Desk as an Explote reward.:p

Archived Post
10-02-2009, 06:42 AM

The first time I saw that, I laughed like hell.

Also I need to make and RP Francis.:)

Archived Post
10-02-2009, 07:22 AM
I made a paranormal hunter alt for Bloodmoon I can't wait. The only question is will I be able to lvl him up enough before it starts.

So many Alts so little time.

Archived Post
10-02-2009, 11:16 PM
I know what I'm really excited for.

Its not on the list but Daeke and other admins have hinted HEAVILY that there were hints as to who might have caused Blood Moon, meaning someone must've set Takofanes off. My friend and I are going to be participating heavily to find these clues and come up with our own theories.

THAT is what I'm looking for. It'll be fun to do!

Archived Post
10-03-2009, 04:41 PM
I know what I'm really excited for.

Its not on the list but Daeke and other admins have hinted HEAVILY that there were hints as to who might have caused Blood Moon, meaning someone must've set Takofanes off. My friend and I are going to be participating heavily to find these clues and come up with our own theories.

THAT is what I'm looking for. It'll be fun to do!

I already know who set Takofanes off.

Lord Nemesis. It's a Nemesis Plot.

Archived Post
10-05-2009, 06:34 AM
Not true I paid the loan back honest...its the souls compounded interest in the fine print i missed..

I be lookin up the clues mon.. I and I will be playin boot hockey wit de zombie head mon