PDA

View Full Version : Why are people still QQing about servers

Archived Post
09-30-2009, 06:35 AM
Okay so why is everyone still crying about servers being down, This happens with everygame when ot first comes out and from what ive herd Darkfall (basicly 3d ultima online) is way worse. Also this has been like the first one this whole week so plz guys just give cryptic a brake.

Archived Post
09-30-2009, 06:35 AM
I think you mean "break".

Archived Post
09-30-2009, 06:38 AM
I think you mean "break".

Was that REALLY worth posting about? Geeze. And **** is a million times worse. I've heard theres 7+ hour wait times to get into the server.

Archived Post
09-30-2009, 06:40 AM
People are mad because the server status is always "UP" even when it's not true... what's the point of that feature if it doesn't tell the actual status of the server?

Archived Post
09-30-2009, 06:40 AM
Okay so why is everyone still crying about servers being down, This happens with everygame when ot first comes out and from what ive herd Darkfall (basicly 3d ultima online) is way worse. Also this has been like the first one this whole week so plz guys just give cryptic a brake.

Ummmm it's because they said the servers were up and they're not. :D

Archived Post
09-30-2009, 06:41 AM
Because it's the last free day?

Archived Post
09-30-2009, 06:42 AM
Its great how "teh interwebs" gives ppl warrant to act like babies whenever something displeasing happens. Just shut-up and wait a few hours, it'll still be there when ya get home. ;)

Archived Post
09-30-2009, 06:42 AM

lol darkfall is a bad joke, comparing it to CO is doing cryptic no favours, if anything it shows desperation and clutching at straws to try andf make them look good.....

Archived Post
09-30-2009, 06:43 AM
I never trust the lil green circle i always check for myself

Archived Post
09-30-2009, 06:45 AM
lol darkfall is a bad joke, comparing it to CO is doing cryptic no favours, if anything it shows desperation and clutching at straws to try andf make them look good.....

I like it but each to their own, Also im probaly one of the only fans of looting players.

Archived Post
09-30-2009, 06:45 AM
Why are people still QQing about people QQing, thus encouraging me to QQ about the people QQing about other people QQing? Before you know it, someone else will come and QQ about my QQ about others that QQ about the original QQers.

Sigh.

Archived Post
09-30-2009, 06:47 AM
This happens with everygame when ot first comes out and from what ive herd Darkfallis way worse.

So since other games suck and are supported by idiots CO needs to suck too? Geez don't ever start a business.

It was like that on Age of Conan's forums at the release too. People defended the game by saying it's normal it's full of bugs and sometimes unplayable since most of the game sare like this. Now the game is dead.

Archived Post
09-30-2009, 06:50 AM
People are mad because the server status is always "UP" even when it's not true... what's the point of that feature if it doesn't tell the actual status of the server?

Thats when people need to sit back and say... "woah...I'm getting ****ed cause a green dot says I can play but I can't?" I mean come on....if it says its up and you can't get in ....the servers are down. learn patience, participate in life, re-evaluate yourself cause you get upset over little inane things.

Either way, get over it people lol. There is a point when your whining just to hear yourself whine.

Archived Post
09-30-2009, 06:51 AM

Well... if they don't "QQ", as you put it, how will Cryptic know that we really don't like it when something broken in their game (that most of us pay a monthly fee to play)? The louder the complaints, the more Cryptic should want to BE BETTER about their server stability and QAing their patches.

The server issues, shouldn't happen... but they do. It's our job, as consumers to let them know that if they want our money, they better fix it soon, and fix it fast. If they want the negative comments to stop, they better get on the ball.

I love this game... but I'm paying for it. GET TO WORK CRYPTIC!!!

Archived Post
09-30-2009, 06:51 AM
Ras_Avatar, the green dot doesn't upset me. People like you and OP upset me. You aren't aware of all the details and you believe everyone must think and act like you.

Archived Post
09-30-2009, 06:52 AM

first of all go by what you experienced, not what you heard. second this game has been out for a month, yet they have server problems on a daily basis. Third, we pay money for this and we want to be able to play when we are not working, sleeping, and have time to play. If the server is down almost every time you want and are able to play, it's not worth the money coming out of our wallets. I've been around for many MMO launches. Although I've experienced worse (e.g. AoC), I don't excuse 'em for the number of bugs and crashes we get. It's too many for the amount of time this has been out after beta, they need to get they're crap together and fix the numerous bugs and server stability, then worry about tweaking the game.

Archived Post
09-30-2009, 06:54 AM
Server being down is not a problem, we have a free month. The problem will only appear if they don't give us free play time to compensate.

Archived Post
09-30-2009, 07:00 AM
Now the game is dead.

Clearly you've not played AoC in a while.

Archived Post
09-30-2009, 07:01 AM
Server being down is not a problem, we have a free month. The problem will only appear if they don't give us free play time to compensate.

A "free" month included in the $50 price tag.. doesn't make it free. If they offered a version that didn't come with the month, and still cost $50, THEN the version with the month would be free.

Archived Post
09-30-2009, 07:07 AM
at this rate star trek online u would venture out in space and by the time u reach a planet u must turn around to find a safe zone for maintenence nice!

Archived Post
09-30-2009, 07:12 AM
Hey, don't worry about the server being down. That sort of thing happens a lot with a game still in beta.

Oh, wait...

:p

Archived Post
09-30-2009, 07:23 AM
Hey, don't worry about the server being down. That sort of thing happens a lot with a game still in beta.

Oh, wait...

:p

How original. And you probably think you are funny too isn't it?