PDA

View Full Version : Any plans to fix the untargetable zombies in canada?

Archived Post
09-27-2009, 12:14 AM
Topic says it. They make the questing around the burial grounds near impossible. I just had to defeat Pizazu while he was standing among 8 untargetable and unhittable zombies.

This is a game breaking bug considering what it causes. I died 12 times to henchmen mobs in the area before I realized the whole place is flooded with zombies that you can't attack, but they can still attack you. I've put in 2 unanswered GM tickets about it, and there's tons of people in all instances complaining about it.

Add in the fact that the NPC for my lost foot hardly ever respawns, and the NPC for waterfront watcher can't be interacted with, and well that's a bit of mess we've got going on with quest npcs and mobs. What's the word on these? Or are they just being left as is?

Archived Post
09-27-2009, 12:21 AM
Just to note, these untargettable zombies are errant pets.
One of the undead, which I forget the name of, often summons pet zombies when engaged. If you kill them and run away, but leave the pets alive, the pets get flagged as "InvalidEntity's Pet" and then have a good chance of becoming untargettable.

You can sometimes hit them using AOE spells, if the target of the spell is next to them. The bugged pets will then also become targettable for a split second.

Essentially, pets needs to be insta-despawned when the summoner dies to prevent this.

Archived Post
09-27-2009, 12:54 AM
I agree, this is very annoying.

CJ