PDA

View Full Version : dev post on PFF

Archived Post
09-24-2009, 03:05 AM
I have done a search and have gone through a bunch of post one at a time looking for a POST from a Dev that explains PFF.

I remember it stated that it let through 5% always. It had other info in there are well. Does anyone have link to this DEV post.

Archived Post
09-24-2009, 05:18 AM
Took a bit of time, but is this it?

http://forums.champions-online.com/showthread.php?t=51425&page=19

Balseraph doesn't go into specific detail, giving a hypothetical example, but he does mention the bleed effect. You'll notice, in particular, the 15 pages of (intermittently) well argued counters which follow it, and are left unanswered.

Thinking about it, I do remember something that mentioned the numbers specifically. Maybe try the archives, if you can find them, or trawl through that thread, because there may well be a link in there somewhere...?

(Incidentally, having played the game for rather longer, now, and particularly with the blasted Gadroons with their knockbacks, holds & snares, the comment

Now, balancing around the block interaction. This one is actually very simple. When your field is fresh, it will completely absorb just about any charge up attack. Youíll still take some bleed damage, but not enough to worry about. In other words, you get to do something that most other people donít: keep DPSing right through the attack

sounds, even to me, rather like he hasn't actually played his own game.)

Archived Post
09-24-2009, 06:21 AM
Thanks That is exactly what I was looking