PDA

View Full Version : Looking for mature team oriented SG

Archived Post
09-21-2009, 01:39 PM
Hello! After having some fun this past 2 weeks in the game, I'd like to team more and I believe a super group to call home would go a long ways toward that.

I'm more of a support oriented player - I prefer to stay on the back lines. Damage mitigation through buffs, crowd control, and damage reaction through healing if needed are what I like to do on teams. Not to say I don't play damage, I usually prefer to only do that when I solo.

I'd like to find a casual, mature super group that places team oriented play above soloing. I'm only level 17, so I'm undecided on end game raiding still, but I would be open to giving it an honest try when I do hit that stage.

I look forward to seeing you in Millennium City!

@Firezone

Archived Post
09-24-2009, 10:01 AM
Hello there, you could come check out The Spartans if you are interested.

We are a historic group of fighters that believe in having fun in PVE and PVP.

We are a very loosely formed role playing group thats more interested in having a good time then having to stick to role playing guidelines.

Since we are Spartans from the Past, Present and Future its possible to be any kind of hero that you want to be.

We have members from teens to seniors, from singles people to couples, from students to non students who live in all different time zones from around the world.

We have our own website with forums and some type of teamspeak lined up for our members are interested in using it.

We also have been on the front page most of the the time in the SuperGroup Section most of the time for months now so we are very easy to find

Archived Post
09-24-2009, 11:26 AM
Defender Of Chaos a Mature/Casual supergroup that has been around since closed beta!!

Join the DOC!!

Check out our web site or our recruitment thread for more info!!

DOC Offical Web Site (http://www.defendersofchaos.net/)

DOC Offical Reqcruitment Thread (http://forums.champions-online.com/showthread.php?t=26728)

Archived Post
09-24-2009, 12:48 PM
Feel free to check out the link in my sig :)

Might be what you are looking for.

Archived Post
09-24-2009, 03:21 PM
Shadows of Hope is currently recruiting, as well.

We were created years and years ago for games such as SWG and JKII, but are now currently involved in Champions Online. We're a casual, mature group, which is what you're looking for, and constantly group up with eachother whenever someone needs help or just wants to go down a boss, a nemesis, or an open mission. I will warn you though that some of us have a potty mouth in Vent ;)

Feel free to message @Surumon in game, as he is our current Champions recruiter, or go check out our brand spankin' new forums from the link in my sig.

Best of luck finding what you need! :D