PDA

View Full Version : Australian looking for a home.

Archived Post
09-17-2009, 09:20 PM
Hi there. The name is Rhaza and I want YOU to recruit me.

As your skills of deduction have no doubt figured out, I'm an Australian player, currently located in lovely Perth. I'm currently a member of a guild I started playing with back in the WAR beta days, The Exiled House, they're a great bunch of people and dabble in many online games.

The sad thing is not too many of the fellas have taken a liking to Champions Online, as strange as that sounds, the result being that there are very few of us on the field at any one time.

So I find myself here looking for a shoulder to cry on and a SG to join.

I'm 24 and currently a slave to the call centre industry, I like to have a joke and shoot the ***** on vent/ts. But my main concern is that I'm really looking for a casual type guild, I don't get to play all that much, every night but not for that long with a larger session every Sunday. So while the future of raid schedules and such isn't too clear to me, I would have to be honest and say from the get go that I don't for see myself playing for 3+ hours every single night of the week.

That's not to say that I'm against a nice bit of organisation, rank and file and all that. Ideally looking for a bunch of heroes that know how to have fun but aren't all 14 and running around as characters from Dragonball or 17 different shaded Hulk clones... that being said if you're all clones of The Fett, that's cool.

So yeah, there is my plea. There are one or two more in the TEH ranks that are on regularly enough and are interested in joining the ranks of a larger group for the duration, so both they and I would love to hear from a friendly bunch of players.

P.S. Your mumma jokes are sadly some of my favorite and my favourite beer at the moment would have to be Little Creatures - Roger's Beer... Not sure why I included that last part buuut it's a nice drop so go try it!

Archived Post
09-17-2009, 10:05 PM
Gunbad is home (http://gunbad.com)

Archived Post
09-18-2009, 12:10 AM
Just having a browse through your recruiting thread, sounds pretty good. Thanks for the heads up :)

Just wondering if you have many Australian players? I myself and though I play with aren't on much during the US/EU play times.

Archived Post
09-18-2009, 04:40 AM
Just a quick Friday night bump.