PDA

View Full Version : Mega-terak's Mighty Roar - working as intended?

Archived Post
09-15-2009, 11:01 PM
Is anyone else as confused as I am? I am worried if I'm doing something wrong here, or I just need to learn to play. :p

Whenever I am fighting Mega-Terak, he always uses this skill 5 seconds into the start of the fight. Despite the fact I am blocking, it still does enormous damage to my entire group and we all wipe. We all respawn, fly back, and Mega-Terak has reset all his health.

This repeats and repeats to no end. Engage, Roar, Wipe, Reset. Engage, Roar, Wipe, Reset.

Are we doing something wrong here? Is this a bug, and Roar is not supposed to do this sick amount of damage?

For Science! sake, I let him kill me a few times for some numbers:

Mega-Terak deals 18101 (21721) Health Points to you with Mighty Roar.
Mega-Terak deals 20880 Health Points to you with Mighty Roar.
Mega-Terak deals 25198 Health Points to you with an unknown ability.
Mega-Terak deals 19801 (23761) Health Points to you with Mighty Roar.
Mega-Terak deals 17986 (21584) Health Points to you with Mighty Roar.
Mega-Terak deals 23728 Health Points to you with Mighty Roar.

Archived Post
09-15-2009, 11:57 PM
I'm told he is only supposed to use it when someone is using a Travel Power near him.. However, I've had it fire off when no one is using any travel powers at all and I doubt anyone zoomed by because it is constant.

I'm thinking its just buggy at the moment, I had no such problems a few days ago.

My last attempt he only seemed to target me... I would land a good 100 yards from him walk up to him normally, hit him then BAM Mighty Roar for 22k.. No one else would get hit by it. Happened to me every time I engaged him and it was very irritating.