PDA

View Full Version : Wall of Ice now broken


Archived Post
09-15-2009, 07:58 AM
I have Wall of Ice with the frozen foot adv. Now when I use the power 90% of the time is does nothing at all. The other 10% of the time that the power does work it takes 10s or so for dam power to pop off.

Archived Post
09-15-2009, 08:09 AM
i noticed this happening sometimes before the patch.

when i had a distant target selected and was standing amid a mob of enemies, i found that i could not fire off wall of ice + FF until i re-targeted and adjacent enemy.

i also found that when transitioning out of my block/shield mode, it was difficult to fire off wall of ice + FF.

it's also difficult to fire the power off if you have your end builder chain-firing.

finally, i noticed (again pre-patch) a bug where sometimes the power would activate, but there would be no graphics, it would do no damage, it would not immobilize my enemy, but it would reset the cooldown counter and (i believe) cost END.

not sure if you're experiencing the same thing post-patch.

regardless, it's probably worth bugging in-game. hopefully there'll be a fix or three for the power.

Archived Post
09-15-2009, 08:15 AM
Na I never had any issues with it till today. And ya im getting the thing where the timer goes off but it does not show the graphic and it does no damage at all this happens around 9 out of ever 10 times I use the power. Before the patch I never had this.