PDA

View Full Version : Iron lariet needs knock up restience

Archived Post
09-14-2009, 01:32 AM
So they are going to add knock back res to shotgun what about knock up resistance added to iron lariet ?

Iron lariat does more damage then shotgun and can be spammed just as much cause the player has no defense to the knock up ability this has.

Archived Post
09-14-2009, 02:17 AM
I think this has been done awhile ago.

And how can I spam powers with a cooldown?

Archived Post
09-14-2009, 05:23 AM
Yeah it already does.

its also on a cooldown so cant be spammed. The damage is pitiful, unless you take the advantage which gets rid of the knockdown. Also its knock towards abilty dosnt always bring people into mellee range.

But its either this or mighty leap for us melee's (or any other sugestions?).

Archived Post
09-14-2009, 05:56 AM
Yeah it already does.

its also on a cooldown so cant be spammed. The damage is pitiful, unless you take the advantage which gets rid of the knockdown. Also its knock towards abilty dosnt always bring people into mellee range.

But its either this or mighty leap for us melee's (or any other sugestions?).

I'm pretty sure it's not in yet. I was getting hit with it last night repeatedly, and I kept getting knockbacked ever so slightly every move. It was sort of hilarious.

Archived Post
09-14-2009, 06:13 AM
Is the OP perhaps meaning Lash? Lash is knockback, Lariat is pull towards. And yes the knockback resistance doesn't seem to be working very well, i can still chain knockback some people with just spamming Lash.

Archived Post
09-14-2009, 06:18 AM
Iron Lariat was supposed to have been patched with a diminishing returns not to mention it has a timer. I have seen Lash do KBs also but funny thing whenever I used it, it never KB anyone. Is it STR based?

Archived Post
09-14-2009, 06:27 AM
It needs to be advantage for it, it gives it a very small charge time and knocks back on full charge, 1 Second charge for both knockback and shield drop if yuo add both advantages. Great power.

Archived Post
09-14-2009, 06:31 AM
Iron lariat is pretty much the only way to deal with ranged flying enemies if ure heavly focused on supernatural set (because of the melee energy builder). Nerfing it more would be stupid.

Archived Post
09-14-2009, 07:03 AM
Iron lariat for pull back is ok, already got a resistence.
Lash+advantage...yes I think should be fixed, no cooldown, perma knockback with block too LOL (it was that when I tried some days ago, dunno if they changed it now).