PDA

View Full Version : Questions about 2nd Nemesis.

Archived Post
09-13-2009, 10:30 PM
I think I have just completed my first Nemesis's storyline, not to give to much away to those that havn't seen it yet I beat him in his large secret base and placed the Nemesis in jail for the 2nd time. After that was done I was given a chance to make my 2nd Nemesis.

I just have a few questions about all of this, first anyone know if I'll see 1st Nemesis again? Will my 2nd Nemesis give me as many missions as 1st did? Will there be a 3rd Nemesis?

Archived Post
09-13-2009, 10:35 PM
The ending hints that we will see our nemesis again, though I haven't had a chance to see him again.

The 2nd nemesis and every nemesis after has a slightly amount of missions since it starts with the prison break.

I believe they said we are able to have 16 nemesis.

Archived Post
09-13-2009, 10:37 PM
I think I have just completed my first Nemesis's storyline, not to give to much away to those that havn't seen it yet I beat him in his large secret base and placed the Nemesis in jail for the 2nd time. After that was done I was given a chance to make my 2nd Nemesis.

I just have a few questions about all of this, first anyone know if I'll see 1st Nemesis again? Will my 2nd Nemesis give me as many missions as 1st did? Will there be a 3rd Nemesis?

Only one i can comment on is the last one.. in the IRC dev chat thing... said that you could make upto 18 nemesis =) (one after another)

and i THINK (not sure about this) but all the nemesis follow the same story line.. so it would be just as many quests.. but not all in the same order

Archived Post
09-13-2009, 10:38 PM
The ending hints that we will see our nemesis again, though I haven't had a chance to see him again.

The 2nd nemesis and every nemesis after has a slightly amount of missions since it starts with the prison break.

I believe they said we are able to have 16 nemesis.

You beat me to it!! i hate my slow typing...

Archived Post
09-13-2009, 10:40 PM
and i THINK (not sure about this) but all the nemesis follow the same story line.. so it would be just as many quests.. but not all in the same order

Not all missions are used during your first run. The ones you are sure to get are the Jail Break one, the final mission and the bank one that is a lead in to the final.