PDA

View Full Version : Public Missions?

Archived Post
09-08-2009, 05:28 AM
DO any of the public missions actuly work? i tried the jail one at level 14 and none of the bosses loaded, i tried the level 25 one in canada and none of the teleport pads spawned, i tried to save the mayer but not all the thugs spawned. Do any of these PM's actuly work or are they all broken?>

Archived Post
09-08-2009, 05:33 AM
DO any of the public missions actuly work? i tried the jail one at level 14 and none of the bosses loaded, i tried the level 25 one in canada and none of the teleport pads spawned, i tried to save the mayer but not all the thugs spawned. Do any of these PM's actuly work or are they all broken?>
There are NUMEROUS bugs in-game still that weren't addressed in Beta. The Jail Public Quest is one of them. The only option you have it to bug report.

Not all of the PQs are bugged. Some do work. Also, some things are bugged for various things. Sometimes, if you swap to a different instance, it will work; but not guaranteed.

I love PQs. The ranking you do is based upon the amount of damage you do. As an AoE build, I'm normally in the top 3. A PQ at level 30 yields 22k xp. Can't go wrong there.

Archived Post
09-08-2009, 05:41 AM
There are NUMEROUS bugs in-game still that weren't addressed in Beta. The Jail Public Quest is one of them. The only option you have it to bug report.

Not all of the PQs are bugged. Some do work. Also, some things are bugged for various things. Sometimes, if you swap to a different instance, it will work; but not guaranteed.

I love PQs. The ranking you do is based upon the amount of damage you do. As an AoE build, I'm normally in the top 3. A PQ at level 30 yields 22k xp. Can't go wrong there.

Just wanted to make sure not every PQ was bugged. just 90% are lol.

I remember the jail one being bugged in CB. But most of the others were working in CB. Great way to farm.

Archived Post
09-08-2009, 05:49 AM
Yeah, they need to fix these ASAP, especially if they are going to keep their current reduced xp rates.

It shouldn't be mandatory to have to do both desert and canada crisis zones and normal zones.

Archived Post
09-08-2009, 06:17 AM
The Hangman PQ works, but you better bring a much higher level tank to handle the endboss. The event in Sakura park worked. The Cowboy one I've never seen anyone attempt, sucks to your lassos. The Destroid one at the musem sees to spawn correctly but locks up if no one kills the mega-destroid. The Mayor and Jail ones are always broken when I see them.

Archived Post
09-08-2009, 06:26 AM
A friend and I actually completed the Ascii Oakley PQ in Snake Gulch yesterday. We were teamed; both of us L18 at the time. He got 14k for first, I got 12.5k for second. We were each defeated once during the run.

Lassos are SOOOO annoying.

Archived Post
09-08-2009, 06:43 AM
Lassos are SOOOO annoying.
QFT

Especially when you have 3-4 different mobs Lassoing you back and forth.