PDA

View Full Version : rabindahar particles

Archived Post
09-07-2009, 08:35 PM
so, where the heck do you get these things, i found 1 so far, in a pile that you click, but thats it, nothing from "researching" and they must be rare, they are going for over 1g per in AH. id really like to know where to find them, i need 16 per temporary forcefield

Archived Post
09-07-2009, 09:27 PM
If you're lucky, you'll find Rabindahar Particles in field kits or whatever they're being called, otherwise, you will most commonly get them as a result of researching Blue or Purple items of proper level.

Archived Post
09-07-2009, 09:30 PM
#2 has it right, I got 8 from researching some purple i found, It was sad to see it go but getting 8 rab particles out of it was nice :D

Archived Post
09-07-2009, 09:32 PM
i see, i have yet to come across a purp, and all the blues i get are not science, just my luck i suppose.

oh well, hopefully i get some blue science gear to "research" soon then, thanks.

Archived Post
09-08-2009, 02:06 AM
You can get some off the market. You can often find reasonable deals.

Archived Post
10-21-2009, 06:03 AM
You can get some off the market. You can often find reasonable deals.

Funny, since every single one I saw was priced at a minimum of 10-15 G. For single particles, not bundles.

Archived Post
06-20-2010, 11:25 PM
I'm still having a hard as hell time finding these... anyone know what zone the field kits containing them might be in?

Archived Post
06-21-2010, 02:01 PM
They are tier 3 components, so the skill objects would be around any place where there are level 21-30 mobs. But there aren't specific ones, they are all random. You could also break down upgrades and devices that are in that level range and get 5/5 experiment rating. They are blue components, so they are going to be rarer compared to the other components in that tier.

Archived Post
06-24-2010, 03:17 AM
Funny, since every single one I saw was priced at a minimum of 10-15 G. For single particles, not bundles.

Plenty of blue items of the right level in the AH for much less than that. Buy them, break them down, use the rabindahar particles you need, sell the rest for a fat profit.

Price them at a couple of G each they'll probably sell like hot cakes and you'll still end up turning a profit.

Archived Post
07-01-2010, 05:03 AM
I've always found that getting the science blue crafting material was at least 10X harder then any of the other craftables. I've never understood this myself, every crafted specialization should have the same chances of material.

Archived Post
07-01-2010, 06:23 AM
I've always found that getting the science blue crafting material was at least 10X harder then any of the other craftables. I've never understood this myself, every crafted specialization should have the same chances of material.

Becuase demand is higher.

Archived Post
07-01-2010, 01:30 PM
>Reign of Frogs open mission in Canada grants a level 25 Blue Science upgrade as the top reward. Got it
>twice this morning. If you are too cheap to buy upgrades in the AH, you could run this mission multiple
>times, just make sure to break it down before rerunning or you won't get a reward.

Sorry the above is wrong, wishful memory on my part. Logged on to see that reward for the mission is green.

Archived Post
07-01-2010, 01:39 PM
Reign of Frogs open mission in Canada grants a level 25 Blue Science upgrade as the top reward. Got it twice this morning. If you are too cheap to buy upgrades in the AH, you could run this mission multiple times, just make sure to break it down before rerunning or you won't get a reward.

Hmm, I've placed first many, many times in that open mission and never gotten anything but green rewards.

Archived Post
07-04-2010, 07:44 PM
You get a random rare science component at the end of Stronghold/Menton.