PDA

View Full Version : Trying to update Launcher please be patient! Im Sick of being Patient

Archived Post
09-03-2009, 05:38 PM
Stuck at the launcher update since yesterday when are yall gonna $!$@ fix it? Servers are up and still will hang on the PLEASE BE PATIENT only to have it say ERROR IDLE TO LONG! So many people still have this problem and no Dev has posted anything on it??

Archived Post
09-03-2009, 06:03 PM
WOW no responces??

Would this fix my problem?

Archived Post
09-03-2009, 06:26 PM
Well reinstalled game and still not getting past " Trying To Update Patcher" any help please?? Ive tried turning firewall off and still no good

Archived Post
09-03-2009, 06:45 PM
Screw you this place is hopless for help!!

This works though

Archived Post
09-03-2009, 07:07 PM
Stuck at the launcher update since yesterday when are yall gonna $!$@ fix it? Servers are up and still will hang on the PLEASE BE PATIENT only to have it say ERROR IDLE TO LONG! So many people still have this problem and no Dev has posted anything on it??

if your sick of being patient who takes care of the patients who are sick?

Archived Post
09-03-2009, 07:38 PM
if your sick of being patient who takes care of the patients who are sick?

What are you doing in here this is my own thread. See im the only one who responds to his own questions:mad:

Archived Post
09-03-2009, 07:48 PM
What are you doing in here this is my own thread. See im the only one who responds to his own questions:mad:

after aproximatly 30 minutes yes you are the only one. Problem because everyone else on the forums know my posts are worthless and not to be bothered with =)

Archived Post
09-03-2009, 07:52 PM
after aproximatly 30 minutes yes you are the only one. Problem because everyone else on the forums know my posts are worthless and not to be bothered with =)

Seems you cant get in eather lol? Trollin the boards eh? :D

Archived Post
09-03-2009, 07:55 PM
Seems you cant get in eather lol? Trollin the boards eh? :D

little bit of both. I am at the auction on my second monitor watching the forums cause im eating fish with sun chips. Did I mention sun chips are awesome?