PDA

View Full Version : For those who recieved a full Respec..

Archived Post
09-03-2009, 07:00 AM
How could you tell you recieved it and how did it work? Did the powers say zero cost?

Archived Post
09-03-2009, 07:08 AM
Some folks got full respecs? That's a good start.

They probably put in a help ticket in-game or something. I'm not going to do that... my issue is less with the changes during the patch, and more with the attitude of the developer going forward. I don't want to annoy my way into a respec, I want one because the whole community needs one, especially after the large stealth nerf and subsequent weak and/or far-fetched explanations for what appear to be trivial mistakes.

It's less about "now" and more about: how much hardship am I going to endure to pay to play this game?

Archived Post
09-03-2009, 07:09 AM
Hey,

When I used it, I was able to reselect all my powers/etc for free once. However, if I talked to the trainer again without leaving the PowerHouse after trying them on test dummies, I had to pay to change just like usual. :( I filed a bug, but it might be working as intended.

I think I noticed I had it because there was a pop-up when talking to a trainer saying I could reselect everything, but I don't quite remember.

Archived Post
09-03-2009, 07:11 AM
Sorcery heroes received a full respec because the various sub-groups were not counting toward the prerequisites for the total numbers of powers you had when choosing powers from another sub-group.

Archived Post
09-03-2009, 07:13 AM
You click on retcon...it gave you a message, that you were granted a full respec. You clicked a button if you wanted to respec.

Archived Post
09-03-2009, 07:15 AM
So if you were a custom set yet chose sorc skills you got the shaft? GG