PDA

View Full Version : Third Party Controllers.

Archived Post
09-03-2009, 01:35 AM
I've looked everywhere and can't seem to find any new info on third party controllers?

I have a philips PC controller that I'd like to plug in and use but can't seem to get it working in game or even configure the key buttons or something.

Does CO support third party controllers yet?

Archived Post
09-03-2009, 02:08 AM
Nope. I don't think they even officially support 360 controllers, yet, there just happens to be some limited functionality for those in the game at the moment.

Archived Post
09-03-2009, 02:27 AM
I use xPadder to play with my PS2 controller. I Still need to have Keyboard and mouse nearby but most of the time the controller is all I need.

Trying to find a way to play with my PS3 controller over bluetooth but I got 1 second input lag when I tried.

Archived Post
09-03-2009, 04:34 AM
I use xPadder to play with my PS2 controller. I Still need to have Keyboard and mouse nearby but most of the time the controller is all I need.

Trying to find a way to play with my PS3 controller over bluetooth but I got 1 second input lag when I tried.

xPadder? I'll have to google this....hmm..

Archived Post
09-03-2009, 01:09 PM
Xpadder works, but always seemed a little counter-intuitive to me. Logitech has their Profiler software which allows you to set keybindings to any button, not sure if it works on non-logitech controllers tho.

Archived Post
09-03-2009, 04:21 PM
Xpadder works, but always seemed a little counter-intuitive to me. Logitech has their Profiler software which allows you to set keybindings to any button, not sure if it works on non-logitech controllers tho.

I have a Logitech rumblepad2 with Profile software i know how to set keybinds but any idea how i can get one or both of the sticks to act like mouse axis so i can look around freely? Without a way to look and fly easier im not going to use the controller personally.