PDA

View Full Version : All around build

Archived Post
08-30-2009, 11:32 PM
Anyone know any good all around build, maybe a little out of the ordinary? I played PvP for the first time today and found it INCREDIBLY fun and only did ok. Was wondering if anyone had a good build, ranged preferably.

Archived Post
08-31-2009, 12:49 AM
I reccomend going with Ego/Dex as superstats to get alot dmg done. Next focuse your talents on end and con plus recovery. Now with ur stats you pick up some powers. Id go with ice form iceblock and ice sheath
also mayb a few fire attacks such as pyre nd heat wave. Then after doing that work into get heal bots eventually and get force cascade at higher level. You want atleast one hold or root power my favorite is ice chamber or ice block forget name but get it. Make your gear give you alot end and some con with little more recovery but you want you end really high this build is for massive damage. Later levels think about picking up Vapor form also get TP as your travel in early lvls this build can work woudners its very similar to my current build i make that kicks ass so ur lucky:)