PDA

View Full Version : Highly active group of friends

Archived Post
08-06-2009, 11:12 AM
Hey there folks.
My name is Battletoad and I am glad to introduce myself to the community. I can wait for this highly anticipated game to come out. The purpose of my thread here is find/search for dedicated peoples. My friends and I have played online video games for many years and we work very well together. Some are RL friends while others have been friends online since everquest LOL. There are around 15 of us coming to Champions this September and I know we all cant wait to get to 40. We put the hard in hardcore. So I am expecting to see several of us at max level within week or so of release. Our group is both into pvp and pve. We enjoy experiencing all that a game has to offer and tend to excel in both. Basically I want to search the community to see if there are any supergroups that stress pvp and pve progression and play all the time. I don't want to individually search the forums group by group. Instead of shifting through the fodder, let the non-fodder come to meh.

About us

We are mostly in our twenties with a few old-timers and a few young uns scattered about.
We always are in vent whether playing an alt or doing household chorse; our vent always has a conversation going on. Since many of us quit WAR several months back, I havent played a video game besides Champs closed beta, yet I am in vent everyday conversating while I wait for the next playtest. As you can tell I am borderline obsessed. Some days a few of us will play 15+ hours.

While most of us are mature, sometimes a baby will be listening so we ask for language to be limited at those times.

Also sometimes quite a few of our members will be drunk. This is why our guild/supergroup has always been so fun. Prepare yourself for hilarious late nights. Also when you dominate in pvp and farm pve, drinking adds a whole new aspect to the game.

Please feel free to contact me via private message if you like an active, social, and skilled group of gamers that will never let a fellow hero down.

Archived Post
08-06-2009, 12:14 PM
I would like to add that the only RR80 Blackguard in the world is one of my friends.

Archived Post
08-06-2009, 12:44 PM
Defenders Of Chaos wants you!!

Become a founding member and help form our team from the ground up.
Check our web site or our recruitment forum post for more info!!

http://forums.champions-online.com/showthread.php?t=26728

We might be one of the largest teams or one of the smallest, only time will tell. Numbers don't mean a thing. Quality means everything!!

Archived Post
08-06-2009, 12:54 PM
Sent you a PM

Archived Post
08-06-2009, 01:35 PM
if there are requirements ill join, im looking for a hardcore pvp little pve. but only one that has class, i hate big clans where anyone can join.