PDA

View Full Version : Bulletproof

Archived Post
07-15-2009, 02:33 PM
Bulletproof is a brand new guild for the upcoming Super Hero MMO - Champions Online!
We will be a high-end raid guild, PvP and RP optional. Don't expect either to be a main thing! Our Guild Leader has raid leading experience in World of ********. All raiding guilds joined when I played had broken into the top 10 guilds on server. Most applications will be accepted pre-dating release. To apply simply state what type of Champion you plan to make and what type of role you would like to fill in a raid (or if you just want to be a casual).

Example:
Name: War Shell
Power Set: Power Armor
Role: Main Tank

Our Website is Bulletproof (http://bulletproof.alienenforcer.com/news.php). Leave a reply here, pm me, or go check out the site if you would like to apply. I will also answer any questions about the guild and motives, just leave them here, on the website, or pm me.

Archived Post
07-15-2009, 04:23 PM
Name: Mewmew
Power Set: Sorcery / Supernatural
Role: Healer

Archived Post
07-15-2009, 04:46 PM
Ghostangel
ice, and maybe something i feel like it
dps

Archived Post
07-15-2009, 06:36 PM
Name: Shock Therapy
Power Set: Lightning - and maybe something else, who knows
Role: DPS/ better DPS

Archived Post
07-15-2009, 07:15 PM
Name:Spitfire
Power Set: Fire/super strength
role: minor tank

Archived Post
07-16-2009, 07:22 AM
Awesome, we almost have 2 groups ready for instances. If your interested in running end-game content please don't be shy and at least check out our website. (Bulletproof (http://bulletproof.guildomatic.com/)). I know DPS are the most common role people want to play, and we do need them still.

As usual healers are needed (usually the case for raiding guilds, it is what's needed the most to fill slots).
No matter what role you want to play hop on over to our site and toss an application. You can always remove yourself later if you so desire.

Archived Post
07-16-2009, 08:01 PM
bump bump bump

Archived Post
07-17-2009, 06:20 AM
Wheres the easiest place to find a list of powers/classes?

Archived Post
07-17-2009, 06:24 AM
Wheres the easiest place to find a list of powers/classes?

There is a video called How To: Create a Character in the Video Section of the CO site. If you pause it on the power screen, you can easily look at all of them, plus Bill says a little about each one and there is tons of interviews that have spanned each power at least once.

Archived Post
07-17-2009, 06:32 AM
Why do you always have to show me up? :)

Archived Post
07-17-2009, 06:42 AM
Im sorry :) just giving friendly information.

Archived Post
07-17-2009, 08:10 PM
you get me hooked - just in time to sit here and wait...thanks a LOT!

PS - I hate you...but I'll be your dps

Archived Post
07-18-2009, 06:12 AM
Name: Ernie (in-game it'll probably be something like 'Iron Ernie')
Power Set: Custom, but probably something robotic, with swords, guns, rockets, LASERS!!!
Role: Healer / Defender

Can't wait to play with you guys.

Archived Post
07-18-2009, 02:23 PM
you get me hooked - just in time to sit here and wait...thanks a LOT!

PS - I hate you...but I'll be your dps

dont lie, you love me

Archived Post
07-20-2009, 10:38 AM
Bulletproof still recruiting for all Roles, all power sets and roles accepted pre-launch! Come check out our website (http://bulletproof.guildomatic.com/) for more information. Leave me a post if you would like to apply!

Archived Post
07-22-2009, 06:35 PM
go go go - is it not September yet? really...god, its not even AUGUST!? this blows...I'm bored :mad:

Archived Post
07-23-2009, 08:55 PM
go go go - is it not September yet? really...god, its not even AUGUST!? this blows...I'm bored :mad:

Let's go play MUA :D

Archived Post
07-24-2009, 04:17 AM
Name: The Iron Backpack
Power: Has a very big backpack
Role: Will Hand out the water bottles andhold your stuff for you while you fight

BuMp

Archived Post
07-24-2009, 07:54 PM
Name: The Iron Backpack
Power: Has a very big backpack
Role: Will Hand out the water bottles andhold your stuff for you while you fight

BuMp

Sorry the mage spot is full. No more need for vending machines.

Archived Post
07-29-2009, 08:09 PM
Sorry the mage spot is full. No more need for vending machines.

thats pretty funny...although bag space is a hard thing to find sometimes

Archived Post
07-29-2009, 08:43 PM
Name: Forceflex
Power Set: Custom-Emphasis on Archery/Telepathy
Role: Damage

Archived Post
07-29-2009, 09:05 PM
Name: Icestrike
Power Set: Ice
Role: Blaster

I have some high end guild experience in WoW and I will be available almost every night and various times of the day. I want to be in a guild that will be competitive in PvE and PvP.

Archived Post
07-30-2009, 04:36 PM
Name: Forceflex
Power Set: Custom-Emphasis on Archery/Telepathy
Role: Damage

Consider this your official welcome to Bulletproof! Can't wait to see you in game! :D

Archived Post
07-30-2009, 04:37 PM
Name: Icestrike
Power Set: Ice
Role: Blaster

I have some high end guild experience in WoW and I will be available almost every night and various times of the day. I want to be in a guild that will be competitive in PvE and PvP.

Well I hope we end up to be the right fit for you man, welcome to Bulletproof and can't wait to see you in game! Make sure you sign up on our forums at our site: Bulletproof (http://bulletproof.guildomatic.com/).

Archived Post
08-01-2009, 08:42 AM
Glad to see new members are still incoming.
but its only just the first. im tired of waiting already v.v had to go and get us all excited and what not >:[

Archived Post
08-01-2009, 10:56 AM
Glad to see new members are still incoming.
but its only just the first. im tired of waiting already v.v had to go and get us all excited and what not >:[

at least open beta starts in 2 weeks, plus with them finally releasing all the power sets for pre-release study, there will actually be interesting things to read while waiting for beta :D

Archived Post
08-01-2009, 01:36 PM
Ghostangel
ice, and maybe something i feel like it
dps

UPDATE:
im thinking ice and FORCE. that way i'll have snares/wateveritiscalleds and also a knockback sort of deal. i dont like being touched if u havent figured that out. :eek:

Archived Post
08-01-2009, 02:16 PM
UPDATE:
im thinking ice and FORCE. that way i'll have snares/wateveritiscalleds and also a knockback sort of deal. i dont like being touched if u havent figured that out. :eek:

but i like touching you

Archived Post
08-02-2009, 02:42 PM
but i like touching you

i was going to put up a "scared" emoticon but there are none. and i dont have a plan b so um.... /quiver

Archived Post
08-02-2009, 06:22 PM
i was going to put up a "scared" emoticon but there are none. and i dont have a plan b so um.... /quiver

/quiver attempt failed, better make a plan c

Archived Post
08-03-2009, 06:05 AM
Name: Liberated
Power Set: Primary - Munitions
2ndary - Force
Role: Gun slinging dps

I have been playing mmo's for years. My wife plays occassionaly as well. I have played COH before still do but will stop once open beta hits. This superteam seems to fit me well, cause I want to be among the best. Just like in coh ranked top 5 on the server in prestige I want to help build that and be part of the legacy that will become Bulletproof.

Archived Post
08-03-2009, 08:00 AM
Name: Liberated
Power Set: Primary - Munitions
2ndary - Force
Role: Gun slinging dps

I have been playing mmo's for years. My wife plays occassionaly as well. I have played COH before still do but will stop once open beta hits. This superteam seems to fit me well, cause I want to be among the best. Just like in coh ranked top 5 on the server in prestige I want to help build that and be part of the legacy that will become Bulletproof.

Welcome to Bulletproof! Glad to have you on board, make sure you register on our site (http://bulletproof.guildomatic.com/). :D

Archived Post
08-03-2009, 12:09 PM
Name: Black Guardian
Power Set: Super strength
Role: Tank

I have played a lot of MMOs and I love raiding, I have experienced the end game content of SWG pre nerf, COH, and Age of Conan, I am looking for a serious raid guild and hope that guild can be bulletproof.

Archived Post
08-03-2009, 02:50 PM
Name: Black Guardian
Power Set: Super strength
Role: Tank

I have played a lot of MMOs and I love raiding, I have experienced the end game content of SWG pre nerf, COH, and Age of Conan, I am looking for a serious raid guild and hope that guild can be bulletproof.

Most of us in the guild are highly looking forward to top tier end game content more then anything else, it's what we play the game for. Of course casuals and RL friends always welcome, but I'm glad to see you're in the same mindset most of us are!

P.S. Always happy to invite another tank. :)
P.P.S. Make sure to register on our site (http://bulletproof.guildomatic.com/).

Archived Post
08-03-2009, 05:55 PM
/quiver attempt failed, better make a plan c

ok, hows about...... that night was supposed to be our secret. hows that. or am i going to need more plans.... i dont think there will be enough letters

Archived Post
08-03-2009, 06:29 PM
ok, hows about...... that night was supposed to be our secret. hows that. or am i going to need more plans.... i dont think there will be enough letters

Accepted. Plan C success. Or was this D?

Archived Post
08-03-2009, 06:45 PM
Hi guys, here is my application.

Name: Third Revival
Power Set: I will decide when I try open beta. I am thinking telepathy/sorcery or sorcery/supernatural.

I played CoH when it first came out for a while. I played Vanguard for a year and was in one of the top raiding guilds at the time. I have experience with healing and working with teams. Looking to have a fun time in game. :))

Archived Post
08-03-2009, 06:51 PM
Hi guys, here is my application.

Name: Third Revival
Power Set: I will decide when I try open beta. I am thinking telepathy/sorcery or sorcery/supernatural.

I played CoH when it first came out for a while. I played Vanguard for a year and was in one of the top raiding guilds at the time. I have experience with healing and working with teams. Looking to have a fun time in game. :))

Welcome to Bulletproof my friend! Always glad to bring in another healer :D Make sure to register on our site (http://bulletproof.guildomatic.com/) to keep in touch with us through beta process and have some fun on the forums!

Archived Post
08-03-2009, 06:53 PM
Welcome to Bulletproof my friend! Always glad to bring in another healer :D Make sure to register on our site (http://bulletproof.guildomatic.com/) to keep in touch with us through beta process and have some fun on the forums!

I will sign up now. Thank you. :))

Archived Post
08-03-2009, 06:54 PM
I will sign up now. Thank you. :))

You are most assuredly welcome! :D

Archived Post
08-03-2009, 07:48 PM
Looks like our member base is growing well. It's gotta be the name :P

Archived Post
08-03-2009, 09:15 PM
Looks like our member base is growing well. It's gotta be the name :P

Haha, it won the voting contest between our original members against 6 total choices! :P

I am very excited about the members incoming recently as well! We're doing great.

Archived Post
08-04-2009, 12:18 PM
I can't wait till we are all in game together.

Archived Post
08-04-2009, 06:57 PM
Bullet proof still is recruiting :) Btw we use teamspeak.

Archived Post
08-05-2009, 08:05 AM
Decided not to be in SG, I need a more casual group. Thanks for the invite.

-Pendu1um

Archived Post
08-06-2009, 07:29 AM
Just a bump. We are still accepting members.

Archived Post
08-06-2009, 06:54 PM
Decided not to be in SG, I need a more casual group. Thanks for the invite.

-Pendu1um

Sorry to hear it! :( Thank you for checking us out though!

Archived Post
08-09-2009, 10:15 AM
Name: The Respect Issue
Power Set: Might
Role: DPS

Ive played in a bunch of end-game raiding guilds. I come from an avatar raiding guild in eq2. hoping to find a guild here that can clear endgame content

Archived Post
08-09-2009, 05:14 PM
Name: The Respect Issue
Power Set: Might

Ive played in a bunch of end-game raiding guilds. I come from an avatar raiding guild in eq2. hoping to find a guild here that can clear endgame content

Welcome to the team! By the way we moved sites, so register here (http://bulletproof.alienenforcer.com/news.php).

Archived Post
08-11-2009, 12:56 PM
Just a bumb, we are still recruiting! :D

Come check out the new site while you're at it!

Bulletproof (http://bulletproof.alienenforcer.com/news.php)

Archived Post
08-11-2009, 02:05 PM
Might want to join you guys

Ill have a few characters

One of them
Shady Acres
Darkness and sorcery

Archived Post
08-13-2009, 11:27 AM
Might want to join you guys

Ill have a few characters

One of them
Shady Acres
Darkness and sorcery

Welcome aboard mate! Register on our site (http://bulletproof.alienenforcer.com/news.php) to have some pre-game fun with us! :D

Archived Post
08-14-2009, 09:42 AM
WE are shaping up, and we have a great bunch already, look forward to having more join.

Archived Post
08-14-2009, 11:15 AM
Hey there! This looks like a pretty decent Superteam. I have not played the game yet but im looking forward to Open beta. Maybe i could join up?

Name: Not really sure yet....
Powerset: Power Armor
Role: Tank?

Archived Post
08-14-2009, 09:26 PM
Hey there! This looks like a pretty decent Superteam. I have not played the game yet but im looking forward to Open beta. Maybe i could join up?

Name: Not really sure yet....
Powerset: Power Armor
Role: Tank?

Welcome to the team! If you haven't already come register on our site (http://bulletproof.alienenforcer.com/news.php) to have some pre-game fun with us!

Archived Post
08-14-2009, 10:21 PM
I would like to join Bulletproof, love the supergroup name.

Name: Spectra
Power Set: Might/Darkness

Archived Post
08-16-2009, 10:26 AM
C'mon we need more members people! Come join us at our site!

http://www.bulletproof.alienenforcer.com

Archived Post
08-16-2009, 07:04 PM
I would like to join Bulletproof, love the supergroup name.

Name: Spectra
Power Set: Might/Darkness

Glad you like it! Welcome to the team! :D

Archived Post
08-17-2009, 05:20 AM
Bump for Open Beta! Woohoo!

Archived Post
08-17-2009, 08:05 AM
Woo! Unlocking! Hope to join up with you guys soon!

Archived Post
08-26-2009, 10:36 PM
We have added more site features(Image Gallery, Events Calendar, We are putting up members twitter feeds!), and are currently in discussion about what our colors and insignia will be.... Join the ranks and give an opinion! Also join us for the Head Start program and be a 'Founding' Member!

Archived Post
08-27-2009, 10:53 PM
Looking for a fox hole to entrench in.

Main will be Fennec, munitions/psi - main role is special forces scout

Will try to contact someone tomorrow.

Fennec

Archived Post
09-09-2009, 06:17 AM
Bulletproof still recruiting, we are up and running in game with 20+ members and growing. We have vent, we have a website (http://bulletproof.alienenforcer.com/news.php), we have fun members and room for expansion. If you like instancing and are interested in Champions Online endgame, come drop us a line.