PDA

View Full Version : Soooo....

Archived Post
06-20-2012, 12:21 PM
Anyone know of any good games that don't cost much? Figured I'd better start looking at this point. All the ones I can think of I've either already played to death, or haven't come out yet. Really hoping that Planetside 2 works out, but that's still a ways out.

Archived Post
06-20-2012, 12:24 PM
Ball and jacks. Though be careful, the ball might be overpowered and the jacks have already been nerfed.

Archived Post
06-20-2012, 12:28 PM
There's a game called Champions Online that's really cool. I've been playing the H-E-Double Hockey Sticks out of it and it's been a huge enjoyment for a couple years now.

Just a word of advice and avoid the forums unless you want to bombarded with negativity and general bad juju.

Archived Post
06-20-2012, 12:31 PM
There's a game called Champions Online that's really cool. I've been playing the H-E-Double Hockey Sticks out of it and it's been a huge enjoyment for a couple years now.

Just a word of advice and avoid the forums unless you want to bombarded with negativity and general bad juju.

Bought it, played, done with it.

Archived Post
06-20-2012, 12:47 PM
This forum is for the discussion of Champions Online, not to come look for other games to play. Try Google (http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Cheap+Online+Games).

Closing thread.