PDA

View Full Version : Will Alerts be fixed?

Archived Post
05-14-2012, 09:24 AM
Why is it level 30 only? People who seem to join them mostly are lower then level ten so they are beyond squishy while i'm trying to heal them on my support guy. They don't even deal enough damage to the power and i can't help out because i'm trying to keep them from being 2 shotted. :(

Can you add level 10 20 alerts?

Archived Post
05-14-2012, 11:42 AM
I'm not really having fun when lowbies are joining a Smash Alert for fastleveling but I'm not sure that to add some Alerts 10, Alerts 20 would be better.
They go in a lvl 30 Alert, they see they suck, they fail, they don't get the reward (the xp)... thu I think they get the xp buff? and this is probably that part that could be changed?

Archived Post
05-14-2012, 11:52 AM
Personally I'd like to see Level 15, 30, and 40 variants of Alerts. Side Kick up or down to whichever is closest to your actual level.

Archived Post
05-14-2012, 07:24 PM
i'd like to see elite alerts (lvl 40), but otherwise nothing below 30, in order to encourage those lowbies to do the game's content and get some gear before they're viable for the alerts.
Either that or have low level alerts exclude SMASH alerts, or at least VASTLY scale back the exp gained in them. If you can pull off a lvl 30 SMASH as a lowbie, bravo, get the reward from that. But if you get, say, a lvl 20 alert, your reward shouldn't be as large.
the grab and burst rewards are fine, though