PDA

View Full Version : Material Pack (open all clothing materials for use)

Archived Post
04-28-2012, 12:42 PM
yep a Fluff post ... normally I refrain from such suggestions,but I was quite impressed with the new material on the space suit/costume ... namely the Iridescent material (didn't buy it though as I didn't like the clothes that came with it)

Suggestion: a material pack that opens all the clothing materials for ALL the clothing parts.

such as : Iridescent,Brushed Metal,Shear (like the Persian face covering),Dull Metal,Shiny (slightly different to metal .. its on some helmets),PSI effect,Stone (and others IE furry),Glow!, and the common ones, cloth,leather,metal (as their not on everything)

and that's it .. charge about 300CP (people will pay it) and your done :)

EDIT: oh and glitter :)

Archived Post
04-28-2012, 12:46 PM
How abut fix the existing/missing ones, like free, 1st.

Then i could pay some for "fluff".

Archived Post
04-28-2012, 12:47 PM
I concur ...

Archived Post
04-28-2012, 06:19 PM
Considering how out-of-place the current mix of reflectiveness leaves some otherwise awesome parts when going for creative combinations i totally support this.

Signed.

Archived Post
04-28-2012, 06:29 PM
<.<
>.>
*looks for @Pion*
:o
*slides suggestion on "Starfield" pattern into the thread idea*
:D
*slips out*

Archived Post
04-29-2012, 01:41 AM
<.<
>.>
*looks for @Pion*
:o
*slides suggestion on "Starfield" pattern into the thread idea*
:D
*slips out*

Was hoping for a link..

no matter ... it doesn't matter who was the original "suggester" of the suggestion.. if a number of people (more then one) suggest the same thing .. CRYPTIC would be more inclined to listen.

Archived Post
04-29-2012, 02:03 AM
How abut fix the existing/missing ones, like free, 1st.
Then i could pay some for "fluff".

This^
First they need to fix all bugs in existing costumes, missing material choices, and arbitrary gender-locked parts.
No more half-assed attempts atc costume sets, right now even buying costume in C-Store is a kind of Russian roulette - you never know what is broken this time.