PDA

View Full Version : Random questions during the big patch

Archived Post
04-13-2012, 08:36 AM
I just had a couple of questions, nothing all that important I guess. Feel free to answer or post your own while we wait.

One, who stole all the refrigerators out of the penthouse hideouts? I see sinks and tables, and places to prepare food, and a stove. I do think one setting changes it, but then everything else disappears.

Another, my pets (of the wolves/bears/raptor variety) often sound like they have some power armor hydraulic systems when they jump around. Should I be afraid of them attacking anyone named John Connor?

Why cant we do the robot? There's two gangs having a dance off in Westside and they do it just fine.

Archived Post
04-13-2012, 08:46 AM
I just had a couple of questions, nothing all that important I guess. Feel free to answer or post your own while we wait.

One, who stole all the refrigerators out of the penthouse hideouts? I see sinks and tables, and places to prepare food, and a stove. I do think one setting changes it, but then everything else disappears.

Another, my pets (of the wolves/bears/raptor variety) often sound like they have some power armor hydraulic systems when they jump around. Should I be afraid of them attacking anyone named John Connor?

Why cant we do the robot? There's two gangs having a dance off in Westside and they do it just fine.

They are hiding in the cupboards, you know luxury appliances style.

Nah, they're an obsolete model and they were only sent to protect you.
Besides YOU are the Resistance...

Bah you didn't join the gang, that's why!
They paid the exclusive rights to that emote... :-p

Archived Post
04-13-2012, 10:50 AM
From the Zone:

What patch?
What is it for?
Where babies come from?