PDA

View Full Version : Framerate drop in Tailor

Archived Post
02-04-2012, 10:57 PM
I have a strange issue. Fortunately all the stuff I need in the tailor works fine, but when I access the menu which has all the unlocked parts on my account, my frame rate will drop heavily. It makes using the list almost impossible.

The rest of the game works just fine, which makes this issue all the more puzzling for me. Could this be an issue with my system, or something I'm not aware of?

Archived Post
02-04-2012, 11:17 PM
In your game options do you have, "Raise graphics settings in tailor" set to Yes? That would certainly result in a bogging down.

Archived Post
02-04-2012, 11:23 PM
AFAIK, it slows down dramatically due to it trying to show many, many items all at once (depending on how many you've unlocked). And Cryptic's engine has serious problems trying to display tons of UI elements all at once.

Sadly, this makes that part of the Tailor all but unusable unless you happen to know exactly what you're looking for (so you can type it in quickly, thus shortening the list).

Archived Post
02-04-2012, 11:54 PM
AFAIK, it slows down dramatically due to it trying to show many, many items all at once (depending on how many you've unlocked). And Cryptic's engine has serious problems trying to display tons of UI elements all at once.

Sadly, this makes that part of the Tailor all but unusable unless you happen to know exactly what you're looking for (so you can type it in quickly, thus shortening the list).

Ah, right. It's like the nameplate display thing. =\