PDA

View Full Version : My varied and small ideas

Archived Post
01-23-2012, 11:43 PM
Nature Powers:
Crowd Control is the name of the game with this set.

Atomic Powers:
Use the power of radiation to cause DoTs against multiple enemies.

Music Powers:
This power uses different instruments to devastate foes or buff allies.

Elastic Powers:
Crowd Control and Melee DPS would be the focus for this set.

Spaceship/Space Station Hideout:
Ever wanted your very own Watchtower?

Lifetime Sidekicks:
Similar to the NPC sidekicks that you can buy from the C-Store, but they're permanent and you can choose what they look like. Perhaps you can get one from the normal leveling progress but you can buy more from the C-Store. This would also be very beneficial to players who prefer to solo.

Battle Damaged Costume set:
In comics, heroes when in serious battles, almost always have their costume torn to pieces. Why not have a set that mimics that?

Also, completely uneducated, but I was wondering if it's possible to (in a future update) allow players to choose if the game uses more of the CPU or the GPU. My computer right now can barely run this due to the horrible CPU. If I could somehow make the game use more of my GPU, I might be able to run it better.

Archived Post
01-24-2012, 03:50 AM
Well the battle-damaged costumes is a reasonably recent trend in comics. In past generations they seemed to be nearly industructible things.

With a 90s set apparently coming hopefully we might get more torn and broken and damaged costume pieces in that or in the future.

Archived Post
01-25-2012, 04:59 AM
Ya hopefully. I added some new ideas too. I'll keep updating this with other ideas when I can.