PDA

View Full Version : Will the AH be fixed this week?

Archived Post
01-18-2012, 04:16 PM
The auction house is an important part of the game and for over a week now it is impossible to use. The only news we got about this was a "We're working on it" post last week and we have not heard anything else since then ....

Could you please get this fixed .... I know you guys might not think this is a important part of the game, but I do and I'm paying to play this game and now that I'm finally able to put more than 10 items on the AH I would like to be able to do so ..... It is weird, I'm silver and I'm only allowed to post 10 items, I go Gold and now I can't post any ..... Why does it fell like I paid to get less from the game ???

Thanks!

Archived Post
01-18-2012, 04:26 PM
"We hear you loud and clear Champion...that is why we have posted this new screenshot (http://forums.champions-online.com/showthread.php?t=142755) of the upcoming powerset this week! Hope to see you in the C-Store! Bring money." ;D

Archived Post
01-18-2012, 07:02 PM
>.> The AH is an important bit of any mmo should have been fixed right away.

Archived Post
01-18-2012, 07:29 PM
Yea, stock levels are getting pretty ugly in there. Even the overpriced stuff is getting sold out.

Archived Post
01-18-2012, 08:57 PM
Yea, stock levels are getting pretty ugly in there. Even the overpriced stuff is getting sold out.

It might not be "sold", most likely it was returned to poster .......

Archived Post
01-18-2012, 09:13 PM
The AH fixes are in the build.

Oh, and yes, the Earth Framework is going live with this push as well =)

Quoted from the Supernews Post.