PDA

View Full Version : Aftershock #6 Bugged

Archived Post
09-25-2011, 11:58 AM
Hi! Today I tried to make the comic series Aftershock, and we reached the final boss, the one inside our characters mind. But we seem to be unable to recruit more people into the final battle.

We cannot share the #6 episode, and when sharing the Aftershock quest, they get only the 1st episode. They cannot take the transport to the 6# episode.

I do recall they were level 37, the good people that tried to help us, but when I came back after getting some healing items, the henchmen were level 37 too!

Am I doing something wrong? Why does the quest say that I can bring more people to fight the final boss if I can't really do it?

Thanks in advance!

PS:

The Picture of this problem: http://steamcommunity.com/id/kittilipy/screenshot/578935035197148468?tab=public

Archived Post
09-25-2011, 08:49 PM
All the enemies in the lair will scale to the highest level player on your team. In this case level 37. Even if they are still at the beginning of the mission arc.

You need to :
1) Have the higher level players sidekick down to your level.
2) Or have the lower level players sidekick up to the highest level player.

I would recommend option 1. The reason being that powers (and devices) will scale up, the option of available powers doesn't. (i.e. Your stats and attacks will scale up to level 37, but you won't be able to use Skarn's Bane (Tier 3 Sorcery attack power) since you haven't learned (sic) it yet. )

Archived Post
09-26-2011, 04:03 AM
Oh, that explains a lot! Thanks! :D

So they have to sidekick to our level. And how do they join my battle inside my mind against the King of Edom?

Archived Post
09-27-2011, 04:05 AM
Apologies for not responding sooner. I was hoping someone else might have a better suggestion that what I have.

All team members have to have the same mission.

Either share the mission with them. ( Do that from your mission journal, just click the 'Share Mission' button )

Or they will have to fight through all the previous content to be eligible to accompany you on the final mission.

Also, you will have to share the mission BEFORE getting on the hover jet. (Same with Sidekicking. They must start sidekicking down before entering the mission lair ).

Archived Post
09-27-2011, 04:14 AM
For Adventure Packs, the best strategy, when you want more people to join, at whatever progress you made, is to NOT share the mission with them. They will then only be able to enter the mission at the stage your mission has progressed to. They will still get boss drops, when they participate in stages that have bosses. Though, just dropping in to do only the boss fights, usually does not grant a drop.

Unfortunately the same does not work for Aftershock, as far as I know. At least not when you are playing a character that never completed Aftershock. I tried to go help a friend, recently but simply couldn't, maybe because the character I was playing never did Aftershock.

V.

Archived Post
09-27-2011, 07:32 AM
Unfortunately the same does not work for Aftershock, as far as I know. At least not when you are playing a character that never completed Aftershock. I tried to go help a friend, recently but simply couldn't, maybe because the character I was playing never did Aftershock.

Right. That's what I was thinking. Additional team members need to have done all previous Aftershock missions.