PDA

View Full Version : So with MA beinggiven a pass, lets get a better GFX for BCR!!

Archived Post
09-11-2011, 08:52 AM
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Something thats sutble and perhaps outlines our charecter in the way the power icon shows?

The current I have an atomic reactor in my chest effect is both ugly and obscures our charecter.

Archived Post
09-11-2011, 10:26 AM
+1! No more roiling indigestion! Also bigger game mechanics to look at with MA are stealth or dodge. (kinda like ego stat during tk)

Archived Post
09-11-2011, 08:12 PM
But I li...

Dang, couldn't even get close to saying it.

/signed

Archived Post
09-11-2011, 10:14 PM
I actually do legitimately like the current BCR graphic. :X

Archived Post
09-12-2011, 04:33 AM
I would be fine with a change in graphic, just making it more transparent would be nice.
or like you say another outline to go with the 15 other powers that put an outline on the hero.
or maybe have a graphic of the chi flowing through your body, just as long as its a faint glow, we dont want out hero glowing with radiation. at least not with this power.

Archived Post
09-12-2011, 05:01 AM
Give us a 0 point advantage to replace the current graphic with something less obnoxious (like an aura or something), this way everyone wins.

Archived Post
09-12-2011, 05:35 AM
/signed.

I like the current graphic but I could use the power more comfortably on more concepts with something a little more subtle.

Also, from a lifelong martial artist's perspective, if this is supposed to be a chi effect the current Fx are nowhere near the traditional chi center. But that's another discussion entirely.

Archived Post
09-12-2011, 05:39 AM
I'm torn. On the one hand, I don't mind the graphic.. on the other, it being made something a bit more subtle wouldn't bother me either.

I suppose it would depend on what they changed it to, honestly.

Archived Post
09-12-2011, 06:26 AM
Subtlelty! A hitbox doesn't have to be THAT obvious since if it's too big, it makes it harder to know just how much you have to move to graze things.

...Wait. This isn't a SHMUP at all. FFFFF

Archived Post
09-12-2011, 11:11 AM
I personally liked regen's graphic. Something similar to that would be neat. Otherwise, I think it's fine as is.

Archived Post
09-12-2011, 01:52 PM
I like it fine how it is thanks.

Generic and able to be used in a lot of themes.

Archived Post
09-12-2011, 03:35 PM
Please give us a choice for the graphic. Please.

When you get a chance give Aspect of the Beastial the same treatment. I just can't make it look right....