PDA

View Full Version : bang, bang... meh

Archived Post
09-03-2011, 01:11 PM
OK, so... I have a new hero now, he uses Steady Shot as his energy builder.

I really want to put some emphasis on that gun, it's a big part of the character concept. Unfortunately the gun itself is... well, lackluster? The sound of the report, the muzzle flash, they're both pretty unimpressive. I even built it all the way up with advantage points.

Other powers don't behave this way. They grow in intensity on their visuals when you crank them up.

So, for Steady Shot, can we get something like this please?

Rank one: bang
Rank two: Bang!
Rank three: BANG!!!

So from like, .38 special, to .357 Magnum, to .50 Desert Eagle? Or, since this is a video game, start at .50 cal and then go up to, like, Hand Cannon?

I dunno, something! Make this peashooter I'm packing around feel a little more potent!

Archived Post
09-03-2011, 01:18 PM
The muzzle flash should get bigger as you rank up.

Archived Post
09-03-2011, 01:28 PM
The muzzle flash should get bigger as you rank up.

I could get behind that.

Archived Post
09-03-2011, 01:47 PM
I could get behind that.
They should as in they do.
But since Steady Shot is a new power maybe they didn't enable it... Or something. *shrug*

Archived Post
09-03-2011, 02:37 PM
But since Steady Shot is a new power maybe they didn't enable it... Or something. *shrug*

Ah. Either way, I wouldn't want to be in front of it. :p

Archived Post
09-03-2011, 03:24 PM

You know, it might even. If it did I didn't notice.

Still part of the same problem though. If it *did* get bigger but the change was so subtle I couldn't even notice, that's somehow worse IMHO.