PDA

View Full Version : Space Agency Preview

Archived Post
08-27-2011, 01:09 AM
I'd like to know the Space Agency Moon Base's contents before buying a hideout during the sale, and somebody accessed every version of their hideouts at once when they released, previewing the primal cavern and others.

Did anybody get a sneak preview of the upcoming base that way?

Archived Post
08-27-2011, 02:10 AM
eventually, you'll be able to log onto the PTS and look at it yourself.

Archived Post
08-27-2011, 04:05 AM
somebody accessed every version of their hideouts at once when they released, previewing the primal cavern and others.
It wasn't really a preview, since it was caused by a lag-glitch. It showed every graphical option at once, and it was a mess.

Archived Post
08-27-2011, 05:05 AM
eventually, you'll be able to log onto the PTS and look at it yourself.

But will it be up at PTS during the sale?

It wasn't really a preview, since it was caused by a lag-glitch. It showed every graphical option at once, and it was a mess.

Still, it would help if anybody has a screen of the moonbase version.

Archived Post
08-27-2011, 05:14 AM
But will it be up at PTS during the sale?

It won't matter. First, new items don't go on sale and second, c-store is free on PTS which is why it is suggested to use PTS to check out new c-store items.

It won't appear in the PTS c-store until it appears on the live c-store.

Archived Post
08-27-2011, 07:56 AM
I've seen it. . .

It's awesome. And there will be preview shots like every other hideout when it comes out. And like people mentioned above, PTS.

Archived Post
08-27-2011, 08:30 AM
Space Agency huh? - Men in Black kinda thing?

Archived Post
08-27-2011, 08:33 AM
Space Agency huh? - Men in Black kinda thing?

I would think more NASA, less Men in Black.

Archived Post
08-27-2011, 08:37 AM

I'm hoping for Star*Guard, but suspect I'll be disappointed.

Either way, can't wait to see it. And if I pick it up, I'll be happy to give tours for folks who need to see it but who can't get to PTS.

Archived Post
08-27-2011, 08:41 AM

Late 60s NASA or modern day NASA?, see 60s NASA might be a bit reminicsent of the funky 60s moonbase (if its too cliche), or you could go NASA 80's forwards and it seem too generically like an UNTIL moonbase...

Which is why I was wondering if it had a stylistic overtone inspired by a particular film or game.

Archived Post
08-27-2011, 10:13 AM
From what I've seen, it looks like Star Trek: The Next Generation.

Archived Post
08-27-2011, 11:12 AM
Sweet.

Moon base options that look like a Starship Bridge, make the sleeping pods into elevator tubes. :D

Archived Post
08-27-2011, 01:41 PM
I've seen it. . .

It's awesome. And there will be cake.

Sweet.

I am epic win.

Archived Post
08-27-2011, 02:46 PM
It won't matter. First, new items don't go on sale and second, c-store is free on PTS which is why it is suggested to use PTS to check out new c-store items.

It won't appear in the PTS c-store until it appears on the live c-store.

I'm not trying to buy the space agency as a sale. The question is if I want to buy the sci fi as a sale.

The sci fi base is of interest to me. However I may like the space agency more.

Wasn't there any pic of the combined moon base? I only need to get a little information.

Archived Post
08-27-2011, 04:23 PM
I'm not trying to buy the space agency as a sale. The question is if I want to buy the sci fi as a sale.

The sci fi base is of interest to me. However I may like the space agency more.

Wasn't there any pic of the combined moon base? I only need to get a little information.
Well, if you only want a little information on the already existing ones, there's pictures and videos on the official hideout page, here (http://www.champions-online.com/hideouts).

Archived Post
08-27-2011, 06:09 PM
There's a guy on youtube who posts full video reviews of all the lairs when they come out. His channel is Iron Marble. He's got all the previous ones and usually posts the new ones the day they come out or the day after. Cja...