PDA

View Full Version : Heh.. Telekinesis might be worth something..

Archived Post
08-03-2011, 11:46 AM
All these years and I've never realized throwing objects always removes travel, regardless of the "immunity" time after beinghit with NttG.

Would it possible then, to use Telekinesis as a 100' travel remover, as long as their are objects to throw around?

Also, the damage isn't anything spectacular, but if you are positioned near piles of objects, target someone from 100'.... basically this'd mean they'd be bombarded with all them objects and the person may not understand why his travel power doesn't come back up....

Hmm..

Archived Post
08-03-2011, 11:49 AM
It doesn't remove travel powers last I checked.

Archived Post
08-03-2011, 12:00 PM
It doesn't remove travel powers last I checked.

Doesn't throwing object remove travel powers?

I haven't actually checked if TK thrown objects remove travel powers, but I did check manually thrown objects do remove travel;;;;

Archived Post
08-03-2011, 03:30 PM
They let TK go live with a few bugs, no TP remover, no KB resistance, doesn't consume imbue, it drains energy when the power fails (no objects around or just plain doesn't work) and i think they didn't fix the ego scaling with pickup strength yet, though they did say they would fix the last one.

Archived Post
08-03-2011, 04:18 PM
They let TK go live with a few bugs, no TP remover, no KB resistance, doesn't consume imbue, it drains energy when the power fails (no objects around or just plain doesn't work) and i think they didn't fix the ego scaling with pickup strength yet, though they did say they would fix the last one.

Dear god ... :mad: