PDA

View Full Version : Juryrig Duty/ I, Zombie

Archived Post
05-10-2011, 05:21 AM
What am I missing here? i need to charge the power supply for Juryrig and a Open mission seems to run at the same time. I can kill a ton of stuff but i need to guard this generator for 10 min? it's not a 2 person or more mission. The come by the 1000s ( the counter stopped at 100 kills in the first 60 seconds of the 10 min and then the pace picked up...) how can I do this? they can't kill me, I kill a lot! but they over swarm and take the generator every time.

Help?

Archived Post
05-10-2011, 05:44 AM
You only have to guard it for the first wave of attackers. At that point you can just grab a power supply and go if you're soloing the open mission.

Archived Post
05-10-2011, 05:46 AM
You only have to guard it for the first wave of attackers. At that point you can just grab a power supply and go if you're soloing the open mission.

omg. well that's annoying. cause as soon as you do it the I, zombie thing comes up with a 10 min timer. arghhh.

cheers for that info!

Archived Post
05-18-2011, 07:21 AM
LOL...I thought the same thing the first 6 times I attemped to solo the open mish, till some kind soul told me I could charge the item after the first wave or so. My neighbors are still leary of letting their kids play out in their yards because of the foul language I was screaming.