PDA

View Full Version : Slightly longer short skirts and Formalwear Pack redux

Archived Post
04-25-2011, 09:09 AM
So, I was going to post this in my Formalwear pack thread... and discovered it was a bit out of date <;_;> so I decided to make a new thread and combine my previous suggestions with the new one.

Some of this is cut-and-paste from the previous thread:

Okay, first and foremost <'x'> I'm just gonna mention that I spend ENTIRELY too much time in the tailor. My current main has no less than 3 'fancy' dresses, and one more casual one. Needless to say, this request *may* be a little 'specific' for some people.

That said, I'm going to ask anyway -

So you suppose we could get a formal clothing pack with nice dresses of all lengths, good suits and tuxes, and nice shirts and shoes? <.< We have some stuff in that vein already, but it's kinda limited, and the Suits at present are not exactly playing nice with formal shirts.

Specifically I'd hope this stuff would be kind of high-rez on the textures, as currently some of what we have gets a little jagged at the edges if you look close.

Also some short skirts that are a couple inches longer than what we presently have. The ones we currently have are rather tiny. Which is fine, I'm not complaining - but I'd like to have an option that's slightly more modest. Mainly just a normal skirt and a pleated option would be enough.

One very specific request:

Either

A) Stockings (both fishnet and regular) that go all the way across the foot so that when you wear shoes that go below the ankle, it doesn't just cut off.

B) Shoes that have said stocking parts built in so we can at least match them up.

Also:

Solid-looking stockings -

Like those (http://www.cosplayisland.co.uk/costume/view/31479) - You'll need to click the picture to see it up close.

Preferably with a few different length options, as right now the stockings we have are all keyed to the very-tiny-postage-stamp skirts we have, and it'd be nice to have something that can also work for the slightly longer skirts I suggest upthread.

>.> And now I will, as per last time, hide so I can avoid stabbings.