PDA

View Full Version : question about nemesis mission

Archived Post
03-28-2011, 05:28 AM
I really need help with this and i cant find the answers elsewhere.
im lvl 40 and i discover this nemesis thing after 40.
im only receive a mission called skirmish nemesis (or something like this [sorry im in job]) and it need five ppl to to this. when i asked in game to people they said nemesis missions starts in lvl 27 ( or closer to this ) and is a solo mission. the thing is im lvl 40 and cant do or create a nemesis and the closer to do a nemesis mission is that one that needs five ppl to do (obs: i ask and ask to ppl help me to this mission and noone helps, and i tryied to join a guild too but noone invites me either...)

how can i do this thing of nemesis??
the only quest is this skirmish that needs 5 ppl???
how can i create a nemesis??????????

thx in advance.

Archived Post
03-28-2011, 05:50 AM
The 5 person mission you have is "Skipping the Rift," a Unity mission.

To create your nemesis, you need to go to the police station a couple of blocks north of city hall. Lt. Martin should have a quest for you called "Crime Computa" that will have you use the Nemesis console next to him to create your nemesis.

You are supposed to get an in game email at 25 to send you to do this, but it see,s that some people don't get the email (or maybe miss in the Socrates spam).

Archived Post
03-28-2011, 08:10 AM
The 5 person mission you have is "Skipping the Rift," a Unity mission.

To create your nemesis, you need to go to the police station a couple of blocks north of city hall. Lt. Martin should have a quest for you called "Crime Computa" that will have you use the Nemesis console next to him to create your nemesis.

You are supposed to get an in game email at 25 to send you to do this, but it see,s that some people don't get the email (or maybe miss in the Socrates spam).

thx for the reply.
i saw one message in the mail about a thing from my nemesis.
but i cant figure out how to make it works.
the police stations is not the UNTIL? (i thought it was)
if it's not i will try a random search for anything that looks like a police station in Milenium City.
i will try to read about it now in the CO wiki.
thx, and if you have any more details please share it. =)

Archived Post
03-28-2011, 08:23 AM
Wiki should have a map to show you exactly where the police station is. Talk to MCPD Captain Martin in front of the station, he will give you the mission to use the nemesis computer.

Though didn't you say you were going back to WoW? :D

Anyway! Hope you have fun with your nemesis. It is the part of the game that has the most potential I believe.
And if you like the Nemesis System, you can support the rest of us who want to see more done with it :)

Archived Post
03-28-2011, 08:56 AM
Though didn't you say you were going back to WoW? :D

Hope is the last thing to die :D

Archived Post
03-28-2011, 08:58 AM
It should be noted for the skipping the rift mission, you don't even need to have a nemesis to do. If you don't have an active nemesis, one will be randomly assigned to you for the purposes of the mission. So if you ever see someone wanting to do nemcon, you can still join them even if you haven't figured out how to make your own nemesis yet.

Archived Post
03-28-2011, 09:04 AM
It should be noted for the skipping the rift mission, you don't even need to have a nemesis to do. If you don't have an active nemesis, one will be randomly assigned to you for the purposes of the mission. So if you ever see someone wanting to do nemcon, you can still join them even if you haven't figured out how to make your own nemesis yet.

I did Nemcon without an active nemesis and got Hammer (female version) from Red Winter as the random. That was nice. Red Winter are awesome and should be used more often.

Archived Post
03-28-2011, 09:04 AM

Yeah, that's right.

I also found out yesterday that you only need only one person who has joined UNITY in order to get inside the lair. We had someone who wasn't able to get inside the building due to now having joined UNITY and he was still brought inside the lair once we had queued. (There might be other ways to queue, but none that I'm aware of)

So basically, all you need is to be level 40 and have one person on the team who has joined UNITY in order to get in.

Archived Post
03-28-2011, 09:29 AM
Yeah, that's right.

I also found out yesterday that you only need only one person who has joined UNITY in order to get inside the lair. We had someone who wasn't able to get inside the building due to now having joined UNITY and he was still brought inside the lair once we had queued. (There might be other ways to queue, but none that I'm aware of)

So basically, all you need is to be level 40 and have one person on the team who has joined UNITY in order to get in.

It used to be that you didn't even need to be 40, just one person Unity and the rest could be whatever. But they changed that :(

Archived Post
03-28-2011, 04:57 PM
I did something similar. I did my nemesis at lev 25 and did hot of the wire? i think but failed to do the next one. next thing I'm lev 40 and trying to finish it lol. the missions will work later though, thankfully ;)