PDA

View Full Version : The Way You Fly

Archived Post
03-16-2011, 09:43 AM
Ever watched Superman 1, the movie? When he flys normally, his hands just kinda go straight out. When he turns, sometimes he kinda brings one arm back and the other one stays forward to lean into the turn. When he's relaxing, his arms go behind him (as they do in Champions Online.) And when he's determined and in a major hurry, he balls his hands into fists, puts both arms in front of him, and really gives it all he has.

I wish our flying position changed based on what level it's charged up to, as well as turning.

But I do realize certain shoulder pads and various costume pieces would really interfere with that, which is why they picked the absolute basic-for-all position of "arms behind you."

However, it'd be really swell if we could pick a different one.

Archived Post
03-16-2011, 09:48 AM
Yeah, I definitely wish we had more than one fly pose to choose from.

These would be awesome.

Archived Post
03-16-2011, 10:30 AM
More variety is always good. However, if limited resources means it's not in the cards, I don't have any heartburn. Also, if they were to only change one TP animation, let it be acrobatics. ;)

Archived Post
03-16-2011, 10:49 AM
Yeah, I definitely wish we had more than one fly pose to choose from.

These would be awesome.

lol what did you block out? That white thing?

Also, Powdered Toast Flight. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWp0rdR6mIc&feature=related)

-Pi

Archived Post
03-16-2011, 10:50 AM
lol what did you block out? That white thing?

Also, Powdered Toast Flight. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWp0rdR6mIc&feature=related)

-Pi

Issue 20
INCARNATES
coming soon

Archived Post
03-16-2011, 11:11 AM
If you watch the free-to-play trailer on the videos section of the website, you'll see Defender do a custom fly-pose right after he blasts the head off of that mega-destroid.
H2orat had the animation team whip him up a little custom animation specifically for that trailer. I suggested and let them know in the thread in question, that a c-store fly-pose pack would be very popular.

Archived Post
03-16-2011, 11:12 AM
I suggested and let them know in the thread in question, that a c-store fly-pose pack would be very popular.

Extremely.