PDA

View Full Version : Power Armor / Fire Hybrid - help with builds

Archived Post
03-04-2011, 09:28 AM
Is this possible?

I know PA = toggles, is it possible to switch between the two different battle types to create a character that has mostly PA moves with a few generously DPS related moves from Fire?

Archived Post
03-04-2011, 09:41 AM
Well this would definitely boost a PA toggle spiker:
SS PRE, Thermal Reverb, FlashFire, Protection Field
You'd have to use FlashFire before switching any toggles on, but that combo would give energy and defense.

Along those lines, you could actually use Conflag to melt groups and PA as your single target cleanup (something like concussor beams and minigun).

I'm not sure what the slotted passive would be. Would depend on your second SS and desired theme.

Archived Post
03-04-2011, 02:05 PM
Well this would definitely boost a PA toggle spiker:
SS PRE, Thermal Reverb, FlashFire, Protection Field
You'd have to use FlashFire before switching any toggles on, but that combo would give energy and defense.

Along those lines, you could actually use Conflag to melt groups and PA as your single target cleanup (something like concussor beams and minigun).

I'm not sure what the slotted passive would be. Would depend on your second SS and desired theme.

I'm thinking PRE/CON or PRE/DEX.

What does PA really require from someone? Enormous amount of END? (I heard that pre doesn't really affect fire anymore since update)