PDA

View Full Version : A Magic Wardrobe.

Archived Post
11-18-2010, 12:09 PM
One of the things Fable 3 actually did right (and I say that because there are so many things not right), is allowing players to first view, in 3D space, their costumes before wearing them. Applied to CO I think it would be a perfect, mannequins with your costumes designed onto them. You could access it though the tailor, and it would be a very small individually loaded instance. I don't know the logistics behind doing something like this, but surely if you can make several instances of something like Telios Tower on the fly you could do this one small room.

Anyways comments, criticisms, signers?

Archived Post
11-18-2010, 07:50 PM
i actually like this idea, and the room would be cool especially if they eventually add in player housing it could just be a part of that =^.^=

Archived Post
11-18-2010, 08:03 PM
But why? You can see what the costume looks like on your own toon when you're monkeying around with the tailor, and you're able to rotate it to check out all the angles.

I don't know if I fully get what you're going for, I shall re-read.

Archived Post
11-18-2010, 08:09 PM
It better happen for when player housing / supergroup bases happen.

Archived Post
11-20-2010, 06:58 PM
But why? You can see what the costume looks like on your own toon when you're monkeying around with the tailor, and you're able to rotate it to check out all the angles.

I don't know if I fully get what you're going for, I shall re-read.

Yeah but only one at a time, this room would thoeretically have several of, if not all your costumes displayed side by side.