PDA

View Full Version : power aura's?

Archived Post
11-06-2010, 10:10 AM
i am planning on creating a character but i like to know which one of the powers have a persistent aura, i mostly use regeneration or a non-aura power(or slightly noticeable) so i kinda don't know them all.:o

Archived Post
11-06-2010, 10:36 AM
As a passive? Depends on what you want to go for.
Passive powers with a consistant aura are limited - mostly the "Aura of" powers do, but if you're looking outside of the passive power list, you have things like "Aspect of the Bestial" and "Aspect of the Infernal".

Archived Post
11-06-2010, 12:11 PM
Defiance has a tintable aura now that is persistent. Any of the MA forms also have an aura. Not as strong as some others but noticeable and always on.

Archived Post
11-06-2010, 12:18 PM
Lightning reflexes pulses and ice form as far as I am aware is always on. :)

Archived Post
11-06-2010, 12:27 PM
i am planning on creating a character but i like to know which one of the powers have a persistent aura...
Which one of what powers?

Archived Post
11-06-2010, 02:25 PM
The passives seems to be the ones with the most auras. Electric Form has the cracking electricity, Invul has the twinkling, Ice Form looks like you are in a block of ice. There are others. I really should add them to the wiki.

Archived Post
11-06-2010, 05:30 PM
thanks for the help

The passives seems to be the ones with the most auras. Electric Form has the cracking electricity, Invul has the twinkling, Ice Form looks like you are in a block of ice. There are others. I really should add them to the wiki.
yes please do, with pwetty pictuwes :P

Archived Post
11-06-2010, 07:08 PM
Some "Forms" don't activate until you're in battle, as such, it includes Electric Form which doesnt have the electricity aura until you cast a power..

Just wanted to point that out - most auras in this game are quite, well, weak visually. I wish they'll make customizable auras as per CoH..

Archived Post
11-06-2010, 08:30 PM
All of the auras from sorcery have persistent effects on your character, regardless of whether you're in combat or not. Radiant protection gives you rings w/ arcane runes orbiting your character, ebon gives you glowing pom poms of doom, primal gives you a large glow effect w/ runes and arcane gives a head glow similar to ego leech. All auras scale with PRE, however I can really only recommend the radiant aura as the others have horrible scaling.