PDA

View Full Version : Acrobatics and Super Speed Changed Animations?

Archived Post
10-09-2010, 02:52 AM
Hey, I'm not sure if it's a past patch I missed or something, but Acrobatics and Super Speed have lost the trails they had for me here. I haven't asked my usual friends yet if it's the same for them. For example, when running it doesn't do the "pulse" effect kinda like a sonic boom from running so fast. I've even tried coloring it differently. If this is a bug, putting it up here so the Devs can find it. I hope. :confused:

Anyways! Thanks.

Archived Post
10-09-2010, 06:19 AM
Hey, I'm not sure if it's a past patch I missed or something, but Acrobatics and Super Speed have lost the trails they had for me here. I haven't asked my usual friends yet if it's the same for them. For example, when running it doesn't do the "pulse" effect kinda like a sonic boom from running so fast. I've even tried coloring it differently. If this is a bug, putting it up here so the Devs can find it. I hope. :confused:

Anyways! Thanks.
Happened to me to, its really annoying :(

Archived Post
10-09-2010, 10:29 AM
I never noticed that acrobatics had an effect. IMO it fits without, but super speed i still see the effects of.

Archived Post
10-09-2010, 01:26 PM
I never noticed that acrobatics had an effect. IMO it fits without, but super speed i still see the effects of.
I think its a bug with certain hardware as on my awful laptop the graphics for superspeed are still there (and there are no accro visuals) but on my high end desktop computer my toon looks really dull without trails :(

I really hope this can be fixed as the trails do look awesome. i tried messing around with my settings but it seems to be turned off via an option unavailable to me :(