PDA

View Full Version : Single Blade Vampire Build

Archived Post
09-18-2010, 04:38 AM
Hey everyone, been reading these forums for awhile, and want to thank you all for the help I have recieved due to your good advice already.

But I need some help with a build I have been intrested in.

Looking for a Single Blade/Vampire type character.

I know single blade has many options to cause bleed, which plays into devour essence. I also like the chain attacks for might/bestial, and think they may be a good AOE option for the single target damage of single blade.

I would like to know in your opinion, what Superstats, and a basic rundown of skills needed from these two trees. I was thinking of going Dex/Rec, and useing Regen as a passive. But I dont know if they would be the most effective set of Superstats. Would it be better to go lightning reflexes and use Devour Essence for a heal? Was also thinking of going STR/REC, with Regen as passive and going for raw melee damage.

Any suggestions will be appreciated, a full build and explanation wouold be very helpful as well.

Thanks in Advance!

Posted this in the combat and powers forum, but did not see the builds and roles forum, so I posted here too.

This will be a non-pvp character, so PVP limitations do not need to be considered.

Archived Post
09-20-2010, 10:06 AM
Single Blade and Bestial have natural bleed synergys

And here (http://forums.champions-online.com/showthread.php?t=110987) is the thread to guide you on them, Single Blade summary on page 1, Bestial on page two