PDA

View Full Version : white screen at log in! Help!

Archived Post
08-30-2010, 02:44 PM
Hi there, long time player first time poster...

I have just recently had to wipe my hard drive and now that I have Champions loaded again I'd really like to stomp some crime again. The problem is, when I go to enter the game all i get is the update box in all white and it says loading forever.

Can anyone out there help me figure out what setting i need to change or patch to DL or whatever.

Thanks a million in advance :)

Archived Post
08-30-2010, 03:00 PM
If this is post wipe, I'll assume you have updated to the latest version of Internet explorer, Directx and you Video card driver?

Archived Post
08-30-2010, 03:08 PM
If you mean the little update patch that says it's trying to update the launcher, then that happens sometimes. Wait a bit, or close it and restart, and it should work pretty soon.

If you mean the launcher loads and says it couldn't load the page on a white background that covers a significant fraction of the screen, then most likely the problem is that Internet Exploder doesn't work properly on your computer. You don't need the latest version of IE; just some version that works.

Archived Post
08-30-2010, 03:12 PM
Ok thank for the info guys. I'll do some more digging and see if i can figure it out.

Cheers :)